ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Has anyone ever bought and recieved a pbr 125cc from skyteam (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=12295)

pokerchief29 04-02-2013 09:43 AM

Has anyone ever bought and recieved a pbr 125cc from skyteam

Just wondering as I am about to order a skyteam from them if anyone has ever bought and recieved a pbr from them. The website has no contact name or phone number and just a gmail address. the email address is skyteamusa.com. I called the number i found for them on craigslist yesterday and the guy just answered hello and i said who am i talking to and he replied "i dont know you called me" It just seemed really unprofessional. Any info on them would be greatly appreciated

thanks charles

Weldangrind 04-02-2013 10:39 AM

Wow. i hope you can find a more professional dealer, because that one isn't worth your time.

SpudRider 04-04-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind
Wow. i hope you can find a more professional dealer, because that one isn't worth your time.

I agree 100 percent. :roll:

Spud ;)

culcune 04-08-2013 08:02 PM

That is a strange .answer from someone pushing the PBRs all over CL!?

I don't know how they are the semi-official importer/distributor for ST in the US.

jjn 05-22-2013 12:57 AM

I have been in contact with Skyteam USA, I believe they are near Los Angeles. I was asking about if they had a dealer in San Diego, as I live in Hawaii, and shipping from San Diego is less money, easier and quicker. Their website shows the Skyteam Ace, the TRex, and the PBR, which looks like a mini Ducati Monster (very cool). I know they had a CT-70 clone bike too, with the 125cc engine. I was informed by email that the CT-70 clone has been dropped. The Ace won't be ready in the USA for 8 more months, and that they are out of the TRex model. They said they do have the PBR's in stock, and my price would be $1199 "shipped to me". I have an email asking if that really includes shipping to Hilo Hawaii or not. I also asked when they expected to get in some more TRex's. The TRex looks like it would be loads of fun, as does the PBR. But I am leaning towards a bike that has some offroad ability.
Hard to believe they are dropping the CT-70 clone, as Pitster Pro seems to be selling these, and I've heard they are Skyteam's badged as Pitster (am I right about that?). Pitster Pro shows 2 models of CT-70 clones, a TRex equivalent (the Sherpa), and a Mini Monster (like the PBR). I have a PP dealer asking them what is currently available, as they order them as needed. The Skyteam is less than the PP Mini Monster.

culcune 05-27-2013 05:11 PM

ssr sells the CT-70 clone and the Z 50 clone both with 125cc engines, and both manufactured by Skyteam.

I believe Skyteam USA is the official US distributor of Skyteam branded products, but Skyteam will sell to other distributors. Trail Buddy sells Skyteam CT-70 clones as well as Piranha, as well as Pitster Pro who you mentioned.

I like the bigger wheeled CT-70 clone sold by Pitster, who I believe is the only one selling them with those wheels.

According to the Skyteam representative from FB (from China), their V-Raptor 250 is supposed to be going through US certification.