ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Rear brake parts for Zongshen Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13538)

1sic4x4 03-19-2014 12:11 AM

Rear brake parts for Zongshen Enduro

Hello, and thnx for looking at this ad.
Im looking for zongshen parts.
2005 200cc enduro
Rear Brake Assembly / Brake master cylinder, Brake Caliper, and any hardware.
Again Thank you

FLASHLIGHTBOY 03-19-2014 12:46 AM

parts

any pics or specs.. as a lot of the parts will work

Weldangrind 03-19-2014 12:52 AM

X2 on pics. Good photos of the bike will help us.

SpudRider 03-19-2014 12:58 AM

X3 on photos of your bike. ;) Does the bike have a model number?

1sic4x4 03-19-2014 11:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
hHello everyone.
Here is afFew photos of the brakes.
Can anyone please tell me what the Gold A.B.S thing is all about?
Or maybe how to rebuild, fix, or adjust?
If you look at the pads they are not touching the rotor, and there is little to none pressure going to caliper.

SpudRider 03-20-2014 12:52 AM

My best guess is you own a Zongshen 200GY-A. The engine is a copy of a Honda engine. I would guess the rear brake caliper, et cetera, are standard parts used on most Chinese motorcycles. You can probably find replacements on eBay, or from Hooper Imports, et cetera.

http://www.hooperimports.com/dept.aspx?dept_id=15-003

I suggest you remove the 'ABS' cylinder; it is useless. ;) I also suggest you change the brake fluid, and make sure the new fluid level is at the correct level before you decide to purchase new parts.

Weldangrind 03-20-2014 02:32 AM

Agreed. Dump the ABS device.

1sic4x4 03-22-2014 02:38 PM

Hello everyone, and again thank you for reading this post.
So far I' am on the hunt for rear brake parts.:hmm:
I will start with saying that Hooperimports.com does not have any parts in stock that I need. I spoke with a guy on the phone from the company ( guessing it was the owner by the way he answered )
He told me that whatever parts that are noted on the website are in stock, but any part that was out of stock, will no longer be re-stocked or replaced and he also did not provide any other direction on who to contact about parts.
I also have scanned ebay and I see parts come and I see parts go, but nothing that would work for what I need.
So during this time I' am surfing the web for parts, and contacting motorcycle dealerships local and in different states, hoping to find a Zongshen dealer.
So far no luck.
Now to the Problem I' am having. (No pressure or little to no pressure to rear caliper) I don't know if I should be posting the problems I' am having on this thread or if I should post and start a thread in another area.
Someone please fill in on this matter??
Again thank you.

SpudRider 03-22-2014 04:34 PM

If your bike has turn signals, a brake light, a horn, a license plate, et cetera, I encourage you to start a new thread in our Dual Sport Forum. If your bike cannot be licensed for street riding, I suggest you start a new thread in our Pure Dirt Forum. I'm sure we can help you locate whatever parts you need, if you start a new thread in the appropriate forum. :)

Weldangrind 03-23-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1sic4x4 (Post 165068)
Now to the Problem I' am having. (No pressure or little to no pressure to rear caliper)

If you simply remove the gold ABS device from your brake hose, your bakes might begin to work properly.

1sic4x4 03-25-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 165091)
If you simply remove the gold ABS device from your brake hose, your bakes might begin to work properly.

Thnx but i also tried doing that.
It seems like the master cylinder seal are shot and not giving the rear caliper enough fluid pressure.
Been looking around online and still not having much luck.
Anyone help me find some brake parts?

Weldangrind 03-25-2014 02:07 PM

Please show us a pic of the caliper with the ABS valve removed.