ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic/General Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Phil Halls Auto - Tech Papers, electrical values... (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=4412)

Jim 10-15-2008 01:12 PM

Phil Halls Auto - Tech Papers, electrical values...

Phil has taken the time to put together some diagrams with electrical values of various models... I'm not sure where else to put them so here they are... Thanks Phil.
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10157 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10163 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10168 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10173 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10178 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10183 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
[img]/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10188 &g2_serialNumber=2[/img]

tigertamer 10-16-2008 08:17 AM

Thanks Phil!

What type files are they, can they also go in the gallery?

TT

Jim 10-16-2008 03:20 PM

Those are jpg's, I put them in my gallery because I didn't know where else to put them, he has them in some other format, publisher or something I don't have, if you want PM him for that I think.

phil 10-16-2008 07:53 PM

glad you like them i didnt and still dont know how to post stuff on here i hope some of you find this useful ill try to add more bikes as i get time and welcome any info anyone want to send drawings on notebook paper or brown paper bags :lol: is fine ill convert them to what you see which is microsoft publisher (i just have a little time with the program is why i used it) pm me and ill send you a fax #
just trying to be helpful :lol:

Jim 10-16-2008 10:55 PM

Thanks Phil :)

VinceDrake 10-17-2008 12:01 AM

Thank you very much Phil for sharing your research! IF there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

--Vince

china_parts_canada 10-25-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil
glad you like them i didnt and still dont know how to post stuff on here i hope some of you find this useful ill try to add more bikes as i get time and welcome any info anyone want to send drawings on notebook paper or brown paper bags :lol: is fine ill convert them to what you see which is microsoft publisher (i just have a little time with the program is why i used it) pm me and ill send you a fax #
just trying to be helpful :lol:

Hi again Phil,

If you don't mind I would really appreciate you e-mailing those publisher files to me... you would have to put them in a zip file though in order for them to come through in an e-mail I believe. Can you try sending them to my parts e-mail address please?

parts@chinapartscanada.com

Cheers,

Art

phil 10-26-2008 07:07 PM

it may take a while i have to learn how to do that i can send it in through several emails though