ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   TT 250 Tach Clusters.... (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17344)

mjstef 08-23-2016 10:20 PM

TT 250 Tach Clusters....

Hi folks, Been out of town, sorry for no updates. TT clusters left Chongqing this morning. Should see them Friday or Monday.

For the new folks here, These are a Tachometer cluster that is a direct replacement for the factory cluster. Electric sending unit so no more broken cables. Accurate + - 1 mph and the OD is correct unlike the factory unit. It has Tach, Speedo, ODO & Trip ODO, Fuel gauge, Gear Position, High Beam, Turn signals and KPH / MPH switchable. Good visibility in the sun and not blinding at night. They are $105 with free shipping and a 6 month warranty. This is a hobby turned in to a part time deal so i do not have a storefront (YET) I accept Check, M/O, PayPal or can run Visa/ MC through my construction company if necessary.

PNWDualRider 08-23-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstef (Post 229309)
Hi folks, Been out of town, sorry for no updates. TT clusters left Chongqing this morning. Should see them Friday or Monday.

For the new folks here, These are a Tachometer cluster that is a direct replacement for the factory cluster. Electric sending unit so no more broken cables. Accurate + - 1 mph and the OD is correct unlike the factory unit. It has Tach, Speedo, ODO & Trip ODO, Fuel gauge, Gear Position, High Beam, Turn signals and KPH / MPH switchable. Good visibility in the sun and not blinding at night. They are $105 with free shipping and a 6 month warranty. This is a hobby turned in to a part time deal so i do not have a storefront (YET) I accept Check, M/O, PayPal or can run Visa/ MC through my construction company if necessary.

I'm in!

2LZ 08-24-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

1- Of course I'm in!

2- You should give lessons to all the construction guys out here in CA who refuse to take credit cards for jobs under 10k! I can't even get a damn slab poured without 6K cash in my pocket! WTH!? I have no more sympathy for these guys going broke when the economy tanks and they refuse to do business the way 90% of the globe does. Rant over.... ;-)

mjstef 08-25-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 229352)
1- Of course I'm in!

2- You should give lessons to all the construction guys out here in CA who refuse to take credit cards for jobs under 10k! I can't even get a damn slab poured without 6K cash in my pocket! WTH!? I have no more sympathy for these guys going broke when the economy tanks and they refuse to do business the way 90% of the globe does. Rant over.... ;-)

I deal with a LOT of out of town home owners..............

Jayman77 08-25-2016 05:20 AM

Jayman77 in line

PNWDualRider 08-25-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

where do I buy one?

mjstef 08-25-2016 11:44 PM

OK Folks, The clusters arrived tonight. All i have to do is break down the packages, Check them over and rebox them for shipment. If you want one, please e-mail me at hawkclusters@gmail.com and i will reply back with order instructions and i'll get you in line. Already have 18 orders in line so it will take me a few days as i have a regular job lol!

ajpjive 08-25-2016 11:52 PM

Hooray! Payment sent as per our email. SO crazy stoked for this. Thanks mjstef!

Best,
Andy

2LZ 08-26-2016 11:32 AM

Sweet! Check's in the mail.....

PNWDualRider 08-26-2016 06:59 PM

Take my money!!! Money sent.

PNWDualRider 08-26-2016 08:58 PM

Well, my speedo cable snapped even after rerouting it... Thank god I just purchased one of these before I went on my ride lol

mjstef 08-26-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNWDualRider (Post 229599)
Well, my speedo cable snapped even after rerouting it... Thank god I just purchased one of these before I went on my ride lol

Should see it in the mail Monday.....

mjstef 08-27-2016 11:56 AM

Well this created a firestorm more so than the hawk cluster when it came out! Shipped 23 units this morning!!!!

2LZ 08-27-2016 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstef (Post 229645)
Well this created a firestorm more so than the hawk cluster when it came out! Shipped 23 units this morning!!!!

I think it's because of the fact that not only did we patiently wait forever for the bikes (unlike the readily available Hawk)...but now we've been patiently waiting for the tach clusters. I think it's called "mob mentality". ;-)
THEY'RE HERE! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My money hit the mail yesterday. Hopefully you'll receive it Monday or Tuesday. Don't run out!

mjstef 08-27-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 229646)
I think it's because of the fact that not only did we patiently wait forever for the bikes (unlike the readily available Hawk)...but now we've been patiently waiting for the tach clusters. I think it's called "mob mentality". ;-)
THEY'RE HERE! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My money hit the mail yesterday. Hopefully you'll receive it Monday or Tuesday. Don't run out!

Your name is on one. Gonna attach a couple California transplants and ship them back as well!