ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Zongshen RX3 (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Working With Diagnostic Data Cable & Software (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=14758)

radekwrc 06-22-2020 04:34 PM

In Europe we have EFI OBD compatible. 90% of them is Delphi MT05. Some Delphi MT05 have a cube OBD2, other have 6 pin cube, but they are all OBD compatible. Universal diagnostic testers and adapter bluetooth + android aplication, connets with Delphi MT05 Euro 4, but data are very poor. It it possible to customize Ecu Hacker with Delphi MT05 Euro 4 OBD? I dream of such a program. Sorry for my English. What can I do to help develop the program?

Raptorix 06-22-2020 07:24 PM

Adapt HUD ECU Hacker to other ECU's

Hello

> Sorry for my English

You can also write me in german or spanish if this helps you.

What do you mean with "cube OBD2" ?

HUD ECU Hacker has been designed so that every user can adapt it to his needs.
You just have to edit the XML paramter file.
Read this description:
https://netcult.ch/elmue/HUD%20ECU%2....php#Adapt_XML

I cannot do this for you because I cannot test it without your vehicle.

First read the detailed description entirely and thoroughly.
You can translate the page at the top to any language.
Then try to modify your own XML file.
If you have any questions, send me an email.

sgtavs 09-16-2020 05:52 AM

Raptorix, what a great piece of software you made. Thanks for your the time your invested doing this.

I have a 125cc scooter with the 152QMI EURO4 engine.

It has the MT05 ECU and my final objective is to read the live data from it and show it on an android App while i'm riding (RPM, temp, etc). I know it would be easier to just buy an amazon rpm/temp tacho for 40€ but I like it the hard way.

As a software engineer i'm not scared about programming the app, this is the easiest part for me. The most dificult part it's going to be to understand the protocols involved and the mt05 schematics. I'm going to read everything on your website a few times and the documentation of your software, I think it's going to help me a lot.

The other option for me is to somehow convert the mt05 protocol to obd2 and use the ELM327 bluetooth adapters to talk with the android app "Torque".

Raptorix 09-16-2020 10:23 PM

> I know it would be easier to just buy an amazon rpm/temp tacho for 40€ but I like it the hard way.

I doubt that you will find anything on Amazon which is able to communicate with the Delphi MT05.

Send the command 21 01
Study the XML parameter file how to parse the result.

f15sim 09-24-2020 04:47 PM

I did a video that may help some of you folks using Raptorix's excellent software package:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh79zJY_wdk

g.

Raptorix 09-25-2020 05:11 PM

Thanks for the video.

I would have edited it more. I would have removed the errors and explained that the male plug has the pins mirrored in comparison with the female plug.

Also it would have been enough to show crimping only the first of the wires.
The video could be several minutes shorter and nothing would be missing.

However I added a link to your video in the description of HUD ECU Hacker.

Did you buy the plug at Cycleterminal?
How long did shipping take?

I see some errors at the bottom of my program in your video.
"Error sending command 'Read Data by Local ID"
I bet when you execute the Echo test with your K-Line adapter you will find that you have a buggy chinese clone which sometimes sends crippled data.

BTW: Soon HUD ECU Hacker 2.1 will be released which has support for the new commands of the Delphi MT05.2 ECU

f15sim 09-25-2020 10:35 PM

You're certainly welcome to make your own video. ;)

I did order the parts from Cycleterminal. It took about 3 weeks to arrive.

g.

Tmod 09-28-2020 03:17 PM

Has anyone got Hacker ECU HUD to communicate with the ecm using the red aracer Silicon labs cable?

Gimpster 12-20-2020 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have lurked on this forum for years, and finally I will register to post.

Our friend has dumping the flash working in HUD ECU Hacker now! Here is the dump from my 2020 Hawk DLX. I believe the VE table is 17x33 and at location 0x6E53. Start playing with creating a TunerPro definition, but don't really know the scalars yet

Have couple tables which I *think* are timing related, but not sure on those yet. They are at 0x6525 and 0x6781. This ECU has strange (to me anyway) size tables.

I used to do Honda and Mitsubishi ECU hackery as a hobby, this is when it started to get fun for me. A disassembly of the bin sure would be nice.

motoshop 02-09-2021 06:15 PM

Rongmao ECU

Hello friends,

I am james from motoshop Lommel. We are in Belgium and with the E5 restrictions we got a lot of trouble with the scooters and bikes we sell. I was recently able to read the .bin file from the Delphi MT05.2 ECU used in Bullet 125cc and also the 50cc from the scooters with EFI. A lot of research later i am able to configure speed, rev lim and tune the maps. Thanks to Hud ECU Hacker!
I now connect a scooter with the rongmao ECU and tried to download the bin file, but the connection is not stable. I can clear DTC and read parameters, but when i try to download, the connection gets aborted.

Any of you guys find a way to extract the bin file? I can help with the max speed and rev limiter, if i can flash the bin!!

Setup is a VAG cable for the moment, i ordered tacktrix openport J2534, but it didn't arive yet.

Also working on the Zontes G125cc, U125cc and U-1 125cc, as well as the 310 series. They got the bosch MSE 6.0 Ecu. Anybody able to help setup HUD ECU Hacker for this type off ECU or working flashtool for this one?

If anybody needs stock bins just PM me. I got several.

posplayr 02-10-2021 03:01 PM

Motoshop,
Thanks for posting. As Gimpster has not responded I will with what I know. He has been maintaining another thread and Katflap has continued to work on this problem. My understanding the main missing link to a low-cost ECU remapping is the reflashing of the ECU MAPS. The problem seems to be some combination of cheap USB convertors and the flash software.

You mention that the download is not stable. My guess is it is the cheap Chinese USB to serial conversion chips. I don't have any specific experience with the Delphi MT05 but have programmed USB to RS-232 in the past and has problems using adapters with clone chips. Basically, it drops bits and is otherwise unstable.

I think Gimpster has success using a genuine ELM327 although I don't think he has been able to reflash??? Considering the cost of alternatives even a $40 adapter is very cost-effective if it allows for a MAP reflash.

Keep us posted on progress using the tacktrix openport J2534.

Hopefully, Gimpster or Katflap can provide updates/corrections to my understanding.

motoshop 02-11-2021 04:13 AM

Posplayr,

thanks for the reply. My cable is original VAG K-line cable +€200,- so i wont think this could be the problem, still waiting on my openport. I found that the pin-out from different brands of scooter on the obd connector is different. Some use only 4 pins K-line, some 3 etc. If anybody needs extra background info to help let me know.

Also working on the bullit series 125cc with succes in remapping.

Looking for a way to extract .bin from bosch mse 6.0m for the zontes G125, U125, U-1 125, CF moto 650 series.

Greetings

hunitori 02-19-2021 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoshop (Post 353551)
Posplayr,

thanks for the reply. My cable is original VAG K-line cable +€200,- so i wont think this could be the problem, still waiting on my openport. I found that the pin-out from different brands of scooter on the obd connector is different. Some use only 4 pins K-line, some 3 etc. If anybody needs extra background info to help let me know.

Also working on the bullit series 125cc with succes in remapping.

Looking for a way to extract .bin from bosch mse 6.0m for the zontes G125, U125, U-1 125, CF moto 650 series.

Greetings

The only way reading bin for Bosch MSE6.0 is using WinOls and you will be swimming in data :)

motoshop 02-19-2021 03:49 AM

Hunitori,

Can i extraxt the complete bin with WinolS? And flashback edited?

Thanks

hunitori 02-21-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoshop (Post 353914)
Hunitori,

Can i extraxt the complete bin with WinolS? And flashback edited?

Thanks

Do you have Whatapps? add me +84931865713

Se83 02-25-2021 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello. help with the map definition file Delphi mt05.2

radekwrc 08-15-2021 05:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello
I also have such a store in Poland.
I failed to connect via Ecu hacker to my private bike keewaay rks E4 with Yeson ECU
I am trying to connect to the 50cc E5 bike as they are very weak now. Unfortunately, to no avail.
I do everything Raptorix wrote in help.
I am using elm327.
My bike has an ECU not a delphi but a Yeson, and this other bike has some Chinese invention.
I also have an application that reads errors and parameters and has a terminal !. Once connected to these vehicles, I typed the commands 81 and AT DPN, and typed the appropriate values into the xml file for the Ecu Hacker.
For the E5 vehicle I should enter the Ecu 11 and protocol 05 address for elm327. The protocol number gave progress, but the ECU address 0x11 gives nothing, the ecu hacker works best on the ECU 0x33 and protocol 0x05, but it disconnects. Something else is missing, can you help me?
Screenshot for ecu 0x11 and ecu 0x33
did you manage to connect to other ecu than delphi?

Rfoster950 09-16-2022 12:24 PM

What is the latest version of hud hacker

What is lastest version of hud hacker I see a 4.7 on other sites iare those lagit.. if not where can I find 3.8

cristianluchetti 09-17-2022 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rfoster950 (Post 384100)
What is lastest version of hud hacker I see a 4.7 on other sites iare those lagit.. if not where can I find 3.8

In the link that you pass is the latest improved version and you should be fine if you have any questions, contact the author and he will be able to give you the oldest version, but you should not have problems using version 4.7 because it is fine

https://netcult.ch/elmue/HUD%20ECU%20Hacker/

hexman 10-27-2022 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunitori (Post 353909)
The only way reading bin for Bosch MSE6.0 is using WinOls and you will be swimming in data :)

You can also use TunerPro. Maps on MSE6.0 are located near address 0x140000 and the best thing of MSE is the bin structure. Unlike Keihin ECUs the maps are separated from OPCODE and they are easily recognized. Every map has a kind of header where X and Y breakpoints number is indicated. Also X and Y breakpoints value are given in some of them.

The bad news - these binaries from MSE6.0 has near 3000 different routines ISO of 900-1000 for any Honda Keihin ECU. And the worst thing of all - address offsets are relative. r13 and r2 values are used as a reference for address offsets - this registers are writen at the inition of 2 binary sections with OPCODE. r2 and r13 values can be found searching for r2 and r13 operand usage in opcode window. But the 90% of routines still need to be executed in order to found which address it uses (maybe there is another way to do it, I don't know).

It means that Ghidra doesn't detects references to addresses unless you execute this particular routine and creates a references to all addrsses it W/R. A true PITA cos it's veery difficult to create decent memory map. And without memory map theere is no way to analyse the routines.

Personally I'm stuck with this ECU - of course I can see the maps, create xdf and so on but can't analyse the OPCODE as I'd like to.

P.D. Just sorted the reference problem - now all references to RAM are correct!