ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Zongshen RX3 (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Working With Diagnostic Data Cable & Software (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=14758)

Jay In Milpitas 05-13-2018 10:52 AM

250utv, thanks for sharing your update.

It seems that the system and support ware have differing degrees of success with various hardware. Every bit of info such as yours helps.

hunitori 06-08-2018 10:34 AM

Hi there. Could some on pm me the PChud software? The link seem broken

250utv 07-10-2018 10:26 PM

I have gotten a lot of folks interested in access to the PCHUD files. If you are interested, you will have to send me your mail so I can send you the link from my dropbox. I have also contacted the engineers who designed the PCHUD files for Delphi, and they have told me a lot about it. I came across a white paper on it from Delphi with the names and had to do some research, but contacted them. They are all retired now, but great to chat with. I will not be giving out their contact info.

hunitori 07-17-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 250utv (Post 285779)
I have gotten a lot of folks interested in access to the PCHUD files. If you are interested, you will have to send me your mail so I can send you the link from my dropbox. I have also contacted the engineers who designed the PCHUD files for Delphi, and they have told me a lot about it. I came across a white paper on it from Delphi with the names and had to do some research, but contacted them. They are all retired now, but great to chat with. I will not be giving out their contact info.

Hi there,
This is our Email Address Webuild.vietnam@gmail.com
We believe that we could do more than just read the out put data, yet we now reading what it is in the ECU
However PCHUD is essential for street logging data to match all Mapping with reality riding habit.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

Kicka-66 08-07-2018 09:40 PM

hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? kickap0o7@gmail.com .. then how to ramapping mt05 ?

juanoikos 08-14-2018 09:22 PM

hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? juanpabloyv@gmail.com I'm installing the injection in my RX3 in Colombia which was carbureted.

juanoikos 08-14-2018 09:22 PM

hello ..
where can i download pchub?anyone can sent me the software pchub? juanpabloyv@gmail.com I'm installing the injection in my RX3 in Colombia which was carbureted.

Bieomax 08-29-2018 01:52 PM

Im interested, pm sent

NzBrakelathes 09-01-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juanoikos (Post 288258)
hello ..

What injection cause there’s a lot different if you use the Delphi set up
I’d actually suggest not changing
Motor is different in stator magneto and intake port, in tank pump
Eiting loom and goes on and on a bit
Yes I can supply parts for it too!

engtro 09-13-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katflap (Post 186082)
Open the .par file with M.S. Word , select other encoding Chinese simplified(EUC).
From here you can translate by copying in to google translate.

For editing ( software provided in 1st post download)

Open .par file , in the right hand column you will see sections of code strings.

select view, character set, International, Chinese simplified so you can match the chinese characters .

Note the start point , change back to ACSll and edit

TIP - 00 in the left hex column = nothing.

** this all takes forever to do**

If your editing one of my .par files , they are already in English. :tup:

Hello dear Katflap,
I tried download link for first post but the link was offline. Could you share software for edit *.par files?

250utv 10-02-2018 05:17 PM

New software for ECU mapping

3 Attachment(s)
Take a look at what I am doing on the RX3 ECU's. I am able to alter any section of the ECU, now working on a dyno to create a "performance tune" and a 'basic tune'. I will be working with CSC motorcycles on this updated flash for your ECU's. Contact them directly for more information. But this will give you a look at just a few of the many sections I can improve upon.

This is used on newer computers having 64 but processors, and no longer having to just read and clear codes. I hope to have a updated map available through CSC motorcycles very soon.

250utv 10-02-2018 05:28 PM

Data link cable

Here are my data link cables I make for the RX3. I will have them available through CSC starting next week.

250utv 10-02-2018 05:30 PM

Data link cable

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the new Data link cable adapters for the RX3. I will have them available through CSC motorcycles next week

katflap 10-22-2018 08:08 AM

Download Bundle

Due to popular request via pm here is a one time only bundled download of nearly everything that I uploaded to this thread.

I do not know how long this link will last so please mirror the bundle for the benefit of others as I rarely visit here since the selling my RX3.

regards katflap

:)

password : chinariders

https://mega.nz/#!tp1zVIaQ!hJa08BlCy...Xb2y1BfNo86p3c

humanbeing 10-22-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katflap (Post 292993)
so please mirror the bundle for the benefit of others as ...

狡兔三窟 A wily hare has 3 burrows.:clap:
I re-upload it to Russian & Chinese (they don't care much IP theft) ginat's cloud storage
1 of them: https://yadi.sk/d/JwFEdx1RqCRr3Q