ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   APSCUSA Purchase (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18486)

KingPrimusIII 03-15-2017 01:27 PM

APSCUSA Purchase

I just pulled the trigger on a Bashan Enforcer, from APSCUSA. I didn't have many questions, but Don Hopper answered them all in an email, bright and early on Monday morning.

I was going to buy a Hawk from txpowersports (who also answered my questions promptly and with a positive attitude), then I read the newer Enforcer threads and thought, why not just order it all at once?

Thanks to everyone sharing their knowledge and experiences (and videos, Ski Rush!); I'll be keeping this thread up to date as things progress. :yay:

KingPrimusIII 03-16-2017 11:54 AM

I just received an email, letting me know that processing has begun. Hopefully I'll get another, later, telling me it's ready to ship. Fingers crossed! :tup:

On a side note, I definitely had two separate dreams about problems with my order. I wish I was kidding. :crazy:

jsumd 03-16-2017 12:22 PM

Glad to see im not the only one dreaming about their orders haha

KingPrimusIII 03-16-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsumd (Post 247242)
Glad to see im not the only one dreaming about their orders haha

Yeah... if this is day one, I don't want to think about what my dreams will contain once it ships.
:zzz: Truck fires, shipping damage, giant potholes, floods, arson, buffalo stampedes, alien invasion, second comings! :zzz:

KingPrimusIII 03-16-2017 09:45 PM

Sometimes Dreams DO Come True

Looks like I never woke up. The short of a long email sent by Don@apscusa is this: the credit processor says an undisclosed number of people have been engaging in fraudulent activities, related to their purchase of vehicles from apscusa.

My money has been refunded in full and apologies were issued. Really makes me wish I could've done business there. :grr:

I suppose the next thing to do is buy a Hawk through powersportsmax. I guess I should think of it as a few hundred $ saved? Ugh. Ah, well. They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?

Edit: not a few hundred saved. Free liftgate service does not mean free shipping. Derp!

ben2go 03-16-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII (Post 247335)
Looks like I never woke up. The short of a long email sent by Don@apscusa is this: the credit processor says an undisclosed number of people have been engaging in fraudulent activities, related to their purchase of vehicles from apscusa.

My money has been refunded in full and apologies were issued. Really makes me wish I could've done business there. :grr:

I suppose the next thing to do is buy a Hawk through powersportsmax. I guess I should think of it as a few hundred $ saved? Ugh. Ah, well. They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?

That makes no sense. I'd be prying into this for more info.

Dieselrunner 03-16-2017 10:20 PM

I just read mine. I emailed Don and was told that if I had wanted to repurchase the bike I would need to call in person.

KingPrimusIII 03-16-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselrunner (Post 247346)
I just read mine. I emailed Don and was told that if I had wanted to repurchase the bike I would need to call in person.

You must have emailed him before he emailed me lol he mentioned the same thing in my email. Man, what a bummer. See anyone else carrying the Enforcer? I'm not too big on making big purchases without any kind of receipt.

Dieselrunner 03-16-2017 11:19 PM

My bike had already been shipped. I'm going to wait till I see that my cc has been refunded then give him a call.

KingPrimusIII 03-16-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselrunner (Post 247360)
My bike had already been shipped. I'm going to wait till I see that my cc has been refunded then give him a call.

I hope everything works out in your favor! Please let me know how it goes. I think I'm going to hold off on ordering a Hawk elsewhere; see if this credit situation gets handled in the next week or so. I really want that Enforcer!

culcune 03-16-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII (Post 247335)
They ARE the only ones with the Enforcer, right?

No--I located the distributor (I can usually track Chinabikes's distributors down), and I know of a good retailer who has not yet spoken with the distributor, so cannot technically sell them until he speaks with them. Will keep you guys posted; hopefully have word by tomorrow...

Dieselrunner 03-16-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPrimusIII (Post 247361)
I hope everything works out in your favor! Please let me know how it goes. I think I'm going to hold off on ordering a Hawk elsewhere; see if this credit situation gets handled in the next week or so. I really want that Enforcer!

Thanks, me too! I will keep you apprised.

ben2go 03-17-2017 09:27 AM

Has anyone made an inquiry with Adam Rinkleff about these issues?

http://www.chinariders.net/member.php?u=29815

2LZ 03-17-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 247362)
(I can usually track Chinabikes's distributors down),...

That's like saying a bloodhound and "usually" track down a rabbit. ;-)

ben2go 03-17-2017 12:19 PM

I think I have an understanding of the issue. Certain credit card companies have been getting hit with charge backs and people haven't been returning the merchandise. The company that process credit cards for APSCUSA, has stopped taking payment from that/those companies. Using a different credit card may work, just make sure it is a card from a different issuer.