ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   News, Support, & Feedback (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   hi there suggestion regarding tone and attitudes (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=3088)

alonzo 05-11-2008 10:04 PM

hi there suggestion regarding tone and attitudes

I had a yamaha rd 400. due to that freak I had to find a good site to go to for technical help. On the site they had a fourm they called the back yard. If a member had issues about another member they took it to the back yard. the technical help was exelent and very focused while the back yard was a slush pit where almost anything was accepted. Maby this might help keep the info focused on china bikes. and keep the technical/help forums cleaner.

Thanks a million for a great site,

IronFist 05-12-2008 01:32 PM

Really..... Long....... Answer..... Short. No. :D
To be fair, I intend to write more and edit my answer later, ok? N2r.

katoranger 05-12-2008 02:17 PM

We had a rules forum that was deleted by accident by the administrator.

This is intended to be a family site. If members have a problem they can pm each other.

Allen

alonzo 05-13-2008 12:11 AM

works for me.
Once again, Thanks a million for this site

Mavrick 05-13-2008 12:38 AM

Are you having some sort of problem with someone, Alonzo?

frostbite 05-13-2008 06:59 AM

Re: hi there suggestion regarding tone and attitudes

Interesting idea, but it basically transfers bad behaviour from many forums to a single forum. I want to avoid/prevent bad behaviour. Period.

That's the main reason we added 3 moderators. Things were getting out of hand with a few members and I couldn't be on 24/7 to play referee.

I must say, since the Mod's were added things have been running much smoother.

Now, if I could just get the #$%% moderators forum working......

Quote:

Originally Posted by alonzo
I had a yamaha rd 400. due to that freak I had to find a good site to go to for technical help. On the site they had a fourm they called the back yard. If a member had issues about another member they took it to the back yard. the technical help was exelent and very focused while the back yard was a slush pit where almost anything was accepted. Maby this might help keep the info focused on china bikes. and keep the technical/help forums cleaner.

Thanks a million for a great site,

IronFist 05-13-2008 08:40 AM

Unfortunately, our leader used symbols to denote swearing, in a family forum, where he is the only Moderator.

"Now, if I could just get the #$%% moderators forum working...... " :cry:

katoranger 05-13-2008 09:31 AM

We are going to have to have a word with him.

:( Allen

culcune 05-13-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katoranger
We are going to have to have a word with him.

:( Allen

Let's take it to the backyard, guys!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mavrick 05-13-2008 05:57 PM

Wow, this is lame. lol

TeamCheap 05-13-2008 08:43 PM

I say no just from having been on a site like that and it really didnt help that much and is not anyplace for a kid to be.

Now if the frostbite could find a boxing game plug-in for the site and we could all log-in at the scheduled fight time that might be fun or a race game plug-in.

No no that wont work either because I'd be picking fights just to have fun. :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry I'll continue to fade away)

DesertDog 05-13-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCheap
I say no just from having been on a site like that and it really didnt help that much and is not anyplace for a kid to be.

Now if the frostbite could find a boxing game plug-in for the site and we could all log-in at the scheduled fight time that might be fun or a race game plug-in.

No no that wont work either because I'd be picking fights just to have fun. :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry I'll continue to fade away)

hey TC where'd you go

TeamCheap 05-14-2008 09:07 AM

no where, the same place as always.(just less)

Rizn 05-15-2008 04:50 PM

are there kids on this forum?

liverchip 05-15-2008 05:09 PM

There can be.