ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Hello, I'm MotoCheez... The YouTube Hawk guy (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16401)

MotoCheez 04-20-2016 08:58 AM

Hello, I'm MotoCheez... The YouTube Hawk guy

Hey all,
Got to know a few members that watch my videos who told me about these forums. Glad they did, so I joined the forums a few weeks ago, great source for information! I refer people in my videos to come here all the time now.

Ride on fellow Hawksters! :hi:

newrider93 04-20-2016 09:02 AM

:tup: Here's to many more posts! Great to have you aboard.

BARLOW 04-20-2016 09:03 AM

it is about time ... lol ... love the videos, and welcome, glad to have you around

Azhule 04-20-2016 09:27 AM

Finally, Cheez is here in person :)

I know I posted up a few of your videos here to help a few of the HAWK riders out :D , I think only a couple other people on here knew about your videos before 'we all' started posting up all the Links to them :hehe:

Don't have a way to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube vids, but it's good to see you around on the ChinaRiders forum.

dpl096 04-20-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoCheez (Post 212750)
Hey all,
Got to know a few members that watch my videos who told me about these forums. Glad they did, so I joined the forums a few weeks ago, great source for information! I refer people in my videos to come here all the time now.

Ride on fellow Hawksters! :hi:

Love your Hawk vids !!!

SpudRider 04-20-2016 10:40 AM

Welcome; we are glad you joined us. :hi: Thanks for posting all the great Hawk videos. We appreciate your contributions to increased knowledge of the Hawk motorcycles. :tup:

SeerAtlas 04-20-2016 10:55 AM

Ditto on all the accolades:) like the work you've done on your Hawk and welcome:) If a little knowledge goes a long way, u must be on your third or fourth tank:)

BlackBike 04-20-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BARLOW (Post 212752)
it is about time ... lol ... love the videos, and welcome, glad to have you around

my sentiments exactly, welcome motoche

DoomWeasel 04-20-2016 08:29 PM

Welcome MotoCheez.
I loved watching your Hawk videos. If I hadn't just purchased an RX3, your videos would have me ordering a Hawk. That bike sure looks like a lot of fun.

pistolclass 04-20-2016 10:51 PM

Hey MotoCheez! Can't wait to do some riding. This site is so addicting. We're going to have to get a picture with all 4 hawks next to each other. It will be the largest gathering of registered hawks in the US. :tup:

Do the other guys our the order have a sign on here yet?

Weldangrind 04-21-2016 01:21 AM

Welcome! Thanks for signing up.

MotoCheez 04-21-2016 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistolclass (Post 212869)
Hey MotoCheez! Can't wait to do some riding. This site is so addicting. We're going to have to get a picture with all 4 hawks next to each other. It will be the largest gathering of registered hawks in the US. :tup:

Do the other guys our the order have a sign on here yet?

Yes we will, a picture AND a video of course 😎 Might even call 3 guys I know from NY who ride Hawks to bring them over.

I don't think they registered on this site yet, I know one has been checking here for info

BlackAcid 04-21-2016 05:53 PM

Hope your getting a cut from the increased sales at txpowersports. You helped me make the decision to get the hawk and your videos great.

79elco 04-21-2016 08:11 PM

I am glad you are here. I bought a Hawk because of your videos. In the family,we now have 4. I just completed the air box mod. Very cool:thanks:

eetdurt 04-22-2016 01:34 PM

Hey MotoCheese! Love your videos. Bought my Hawk after watching your videos too. Thanks dude!