ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   News, Support, & Feedback (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Can't post after registering? Please Read! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15943)

quadz 02-23-2016 05:11 PM

Can't post after registering? Please Read!

If you find that you can not post replies or new topics, and can't access certain sections of the forum after registering your account, it most likely means that you have not activated your account yet.

You must activate your forum account after the registration process, by clicking a link inside an email that was sent to you after you registered. If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check for it in your spam/junk folder.

If you still can't find it, please contact us via the "Contact Us" link present at the bottom of any forum page.

Thank you, and enjoy! :tup:

GaryD 03-20-2017 04:14 PM

I hope this works. Just went on a break in run on new enforcer 250. Love it! Had no trouble registering in Michigan.

wildhog 08-09-2017 07:27 PM

i own a 2006 roketa er sport 200cc enduro. where is a good place to look for down sizing my rear sprocket to gain more top end speed.she screams at 60mph and i know as a mechanic thats not good for these little engines. please help?

Weldangrind 08-10-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildhog (Post 263302)
i own a 2006 roketa er sport 200cc enduro. where is a good place to look for down sizing my rear sprocket to gain more top end speed.she screams at 60mph and i know as a mechanic thats not good for these little engines. please help?

Welcome! Please post your question in the Dual Sport / Enduro forum, where is will get noticed. :tup:

Jasonsxr1208 07-31-2019 08:16 AM

I bought a df250rtc and I need to get a new solenoid where can I find one? Is it covered in the 3 month limited warranty?

JerryHawk250 07-31-2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonsxr1208 (Post 315183)
I bought a df250rtc and I need to get a new solenoid where can I find one? Is it covered in the 3 month limited warranty?

Depending on what dealer you bought the bike from. A good dealer will replace it. Contact them first and see what they will do. If not you can find them on Amazon, Ebay or one of the many china bike online parts stores. It's a generic part will be easy to find. https://www.motopartsmax.com/index.p...ID/2/cPath/117

Post in the Street Bike Section where more people will see and help.

Frankievalle 01-16-2021 11:44 PM

Hi I have a 2020Hawk250cc with stock rims and tires I just baught 150-70-18” shinko 705 tire for the back and the stock rim is about 3” wide now will the 150 mm tire which is 5.9 “ will it be to wide for that stock rim will it pop off on me ???

Frankievalle 01-16-2021 11:46 PM

A friend told me the rim should be 3.5 inches so that I should be fine but I would just like another opinion thanks in advance

Barnone 02-21-2023 06:35 PM

Suddenly I can't do a thumbs up.

I get the message below.

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again

Now it is working. I somehow was blocking cookies???

Alisha78 03-22-2023 02:55 AM

where is a good place to look for down sizing my rear sprocket to gain more top end s

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildhog (Post 263302)

hello sir,
I can help you with this.If you're looking to downsize the rear sprocket on your 2006 Roketa ER Sport 200cc enduro to gain more top-end speed, there are a few places you can look.One option is to check with your local motorcycle parts store to see if they carry sprockets for your specific make and model. They may have a selection of different sizes and tooth counts available, and can help you choose the right one for your needs.:)