ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Web Deals - NEW! (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   $69 Habor Freight 1500lbs Motorcycle pump jack Coupon (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21651)

Nyccooldude 06-30-2018 01:35 AM

$69 Habor Freight 1500lbs Motorcycle pump jack Coupon

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys so I used this Coupon today to get a normally $115 lift for $69 maybe someone else could get some use of it but hurry cause it's a temporary thing. FYI if I'm breaking any rules please let me know dont want to piss off a mod or anyone for the matter.

JerryHawk250 06-30-2018 04:04 PM

Good deal! If you download the HF Coupon app to your phone you will have the coupons at hand. No need to clip coupons. They will scan them from your phone. Lots of free stuff too. :tup:

Nyccooldude 06-30-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 284934)
Good deal! If you download the HF Coupon app to your phone you will have the coupons at hand. No need to clip coupons. They will scan them from your phone. Lots of free stuff too. :tup:

Yup that's what I do

Hawk 229cc 06-30-2018 11:34 PM

i do like it only thing my garage space now after 5 years an one car allways in it ,couse its only a 18x20 x 12, i often run out of room now ,but that is a good deal start stacking stuff ,though i been thinking about another shed too,also my floor jack with a piece of plywood + 2 byes works to lift the bike up too ,i may pass for now,every spring an fall i play the rotating game :lol:

Nyccooldude 07-01-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc (Post 284960)
i do like it only thing my garage space now after 5 years an one car allways in it ,couse its only a 18x20 x 12, i often run out of room now ,but that is a good deal start stacking stuff ,though i been thinking about another shed too,also my floor jack with a piece of plywood + 2 byes works to lift the bike up too ,i may pass for now,every spring an fall i play the rotating game :lol:

I'm in the same situation. I only have room for my wifes car but the jack is low profile so I can drive over it to hide it lol. Not even my SUV fits length wise:ohno:

Hawk 229cc 07-01-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyccooldude (Post 284992)
I'm in the same situation. I only have room for my wifes car but the jack is low profile so I can drive over it to hide it lol. Not even my SUV fits length wise:ohno:

well i have enough room for bench tools few racks the bike the rider mower car its tight though when i need to work the mowers come out ,i think i need like 8x8 shed for lawn stuff to make more room ,now i have my 95 camaro in it ,wich is up for sale then my 2002 z28 is the next project with the hawk,in winter i store the z28 an put my 2017 cherokee in it ,so the old rotate ,it is nice just to have a garage to,i used to put my vstrom 1000 in a 8x8 shed i gave to my neighbor couse he allowed me to put the garage so close to his property line ,i have a gazebo i attach to the end of the garage helps helps too

wow we are getting like 7 day heat wave 95 + each day over 100 index makes it impossible to work in so getting the house,watching nascar ,anything raceing ,or the car shows TV:hi:,on hot days open up you garage guys an keep it open all day heat kills all stuff with time mine it metal so i got a door an 3 windows too i open all an put fan in the window

Nyccooldude 07-01-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc (Post 284995)
well i have enough room for bench tools few racks the bike the rider mower car its tight though when i need to work the mowers come out ,i think i need like 8x8 shed for lawn stuff to make more room ,now i have my 95 camaro in it ,wich is up for sale then my 2002 z28 is the next project with the hawk,in winter i store the z28 an put my 2017 cherokee in it ,so the old rotate ,it is nice just to have a garage to,i used to put my vstrom 1000 in a 8x8 shed i gave to my neighbor couse he allowed me to put the garage so close to his property line ,i have a gazebo i attach to the end of the garage helps helps too

wow we are getting like 7 day heat wave 95 + each day over 100 index makes it impossible to work in so getting the house,watching nascar ,anything raceing ,or the car shows TV:hi:,on hot days open up you garage guys an keep it open all day heat kills all stuff with time mine it metal so i got a door an 3 windows too i open all an put fan in the window

Yeah I'm waiting for city hall to approve my building permit so I can build a bigger garage. Its funny because I can fit 4 cars in my driveway but only one in the actual garage lol. Yes I know what I'm doing I'm a union Carpenter so it'll take me about a week to fully complete.

Plus side with this heat, more ridding!!!

Weldangrind 07-02-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyccooldude (Post 284907)
FYI if I'm breaking any rules please let me know dont want to piss off a mod or anyone for the matter.

No problem! Feel free to share good deals here.

Nyccooldude 07-03-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 285073)
No problem! Feel free to share good deals here.

Thanks

Sclark1013 07-03-2018 09:44 PM

I bought the lift. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the TT250 and probably won't fit the Hawk. You can use wood and modify the lift, which I did. It works good enough...

Nyccooldude 07-04-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sclark1013 (Post 285174)
I bought the lift. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the TT250 and probably won't fit the Hawk. You can use wood and modify the lift, which I did. It wields good enough...

Don't the Hawk and Bashon have the same frame?

Digger 07-09-2018 08:56 PM

Just bought one a 4x4 and a 2x4 stacked and screwed to the existing pads gets a Hawk high enough to work on comfortably. Best 70$ I ever spent.

Nyccooldude 07-10-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digger (Post 285669)
Just bought one a 4x4 and a 2x4 stacked and screwed to the existing pads gets a Hawk high enough to work on comfortably. Best 70$ I ever spent.

I'm glad someone got use from it

wheel spinner 12-18-2018 03:40 AM

The same jack I have... I like it... I had to buy straps to tie down the bike for safety because mine will teeter on it... but once tied down it's not going no place.... that's a good price... I paid about 115 or so...