ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Best place to buy a hawk? (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18687)

SuburbanCowboy 04-05-2017 10:12 AM

Best place to buy a hawk?

Are there any great places to buy a hawk? As I read these threads I keep seeing problems with all the dealers. I am wondering if any dealers have consistently good service. Right now I am thinking TXpowersports because they have the best price but am nervous based on reviews.:ohno:

2LZ 04-05-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanCowboy (Post 250347)
Are there any great places to buy a hawk? As I read these threads I keep seeing problems with all the dealers. I am wondering if any dealers have consistently good service. Right now I am thinking TXpowersports because they have the best price but am nervous based on reviews.:ohno:

From what I've read here, it seems ASPUSA seems to be the best, or was. I'd be leery about anything from TXP or any of the "Manny related" dealerships. I'm not sure what the others are but someone will chime in.

All these dealers are a dice roll and mega-box store websites are a dice roll.

BlackBike 04-05-2017 10:58 AM

Like 2lz reminds us, just grit your teeth and get it ordered and once you get it never look back.

culcune 04-06-2017 12:42 AM

Call Alan at Excalibur Motorsports; see what deal he can get you. Anywhere you purchase from, it will be most likely drop-shipped, but it seems that some dealers can still mess up the process. Alan shouldn't have any problem. 909-591-8800

hertz9753 04-06-2017 04:55 AM

I thought all of the Hawk dealers were based in the same white sheet aluminum strip mall in Texas.

I didn't have any problems with paypal or shipping with my Hawk.

Xerxes.1.14 04-06-2017 09:11 AM

Ive herd good things about Q9powersports. Ive been to there shop in madison and they seemed like good guys. That being said however I ended up ordering a shark from Powersportsmax. I have yet to receive it however they have been good on communicating so far and even offered a (small) discount when they ran out of the original bike I ordered. I will make a post when I receive it.

2LZ 04-06-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerxes.1.14 (Post 250549)
I ended up ordering a shark from Powersportsmax..... however they have been good on communicating so far....

I think right there you nailed it. Out of all the complaints and concerns I've read here from members having a bike on order, I think lack of communication seems to be the number one issue, that and not receiving paperwork in a timely manner. Sometimes a simple informative email or a phone call can go a long way.

old kid 04-06-2017 10:29 AM

i ordered mine from Powersportsmax and had the bike 7 days later, no issues with receiving it, the mco showed up 5 days later, i had to get a correction letter for the mco for DMV here which the faxed to me 15 minutes after i called them about it,

overall they did great, no complaints :tup:

Mojo01 04-18-2017 11:18 PM

Ordered from MotoBuy end of March two Ventos got two Hawks, we're here in 7 days. 7 days later both mco showed up. Both had mfg dates of 9/16. Both arrived in good shape, so far no complaints.

mufflerman68 04-19-2017 10:05 PM

the best place to buy a hawk. not a hawk 2

thinking the same. best price and service

timcosby 04-20-2017 02:45 AM

they have seemed to have vanished! not even on ebay...nobody knows

enforcer89 04-22-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanCowboy (Post 250347)

Motobuys has 10 green hawk 1s left he has the last 10 available ask for bob in sales

joeboyk 04-25-2017 05:47 PM

myself and a few guys i know ordered from q9 no problems had them in a week .

Adamrick2002 04-25-2017 08:57 PM

I'm in the same dilemma, I want to pre-order one from the shipment coming in, but I can't decide between Q9 or TXPS, having it shipped to East TX so I'm hoping it'll just drop ship from RPS.