ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Anyone having an email issue with RPS? (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=19154)

MotoCheez 05-24-2017 05:44 PM

Anyone having an email issue with RPS?

The magician sprung a leak in the tank from an apparent assembly booboo (bracket under tank, working on video now), I sent them 2 emails in the last few days and haven't gotten a response.

They must hate my videos now after getting them thousands of sales and free tech support. Lol... JK

Feeling ignored ,
MotoCheez

pistolclass 05-24-2017 07:41 PM

Hey cheez good to hear from you.

Customx253 05-24-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoCheez (Post 256987)
The magician sprung a leak in the tank from an apparent assembly booboo (bracket under tank, working on video now), I sent them 2 emails in the last few days and haven't gotten a response.

They must hate my videos now after getting them thousands of sales and free tech support. Lol... JK

Feeling ignored ,
MotoCheez

Yep having problems getting a response from them as well. E-mails and calls.

MotoCheez 05-24-2017 09:52 PM

Damn... wonder whats up?

MotoCheez 05-24-2017 09:53 PM

Hey bro, how you been? Been riding the Hawk?

Been a long time since I've been on here.. I really should drop in more often!

culcune 05-24-2017 11:15 PM

Adam Renkleff no longer works there if that has changed anything.

BlackBike 05-25-2017 12:51 AM

There all like, moto...who?

The guy that was a member of this site got canned or something. Who knows what's going on over there now.

Customx253 06-02-2017 04:07 PM

Heard back from RPS today via e-mail so they are checking e-mail again.

Dz 06-02-2017 07:32 PM

Rps

I called them last week Motocheez because I have not received my new Magician yet and I asked them about the tanks having that problem and the guy said that the new models do not have that problem. This is their number 972.242.1143

rideMI 06-03-2017 10:11 AM

I get replies from Marcos at RPS and he just gives me run around and not providing me with any solution. I also sent the link I posted to Marcos. Viper Rickypowersports (therps.net) http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=19168 No reply.

It kinda looks like Rickypowersports is going down in flames.
and
Good move that Adam Renkleff got the hell out of RPS I think.

BlackBike 06-04-2017 09:23 PM

All the hubbub about the hawks not being 100% plateable has retailers heading for the exits and perhaps rps distribution is feeling it. Just speculating.

MotoCheez 06-08-2017 07:00 AM

**UPDATE**
TXpowersports got a tank out to me a few days ago. I'd thank whoever helped me out fairly quickly but nobody signs emails... BUT it was packaged pretty light and has 2 dents in the top, while trying to resolve that issue, RPS sent me out a tank (received the tracking number) That one is due here on Friday, hopefully NO DENTS!

I don't understand why there is such poor communication, are they that overwhelmed?

I will keep you updated on the Magician tank saga as it unfolds!

Cheezy

JerryHawk250 06-08-2017 09:00 AM

Good to hear that at least they got you rolling again. They probably are swamped with all the bikes that were preordered and now they have to get them out. With the bike shortage I wouldn't be surprised if there mail server crashed .

2LZ 06-08-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 258646)
Good to hear that at least they got you rolling again. They probably are swamped with all the bikes that were preordered and now they have to get them out. With the bike shortage I wouldn't be surprised if there mail server crashed .

Ya but a little communication goes a long way. When some "oddity" happens at my work, we notify all clientele involved and put out a public memo......and I'll bet that we have WAY more customers to worry about than RPS or any CB dealer does. Nobody's perfect, we screw up enough, but we do our best not to leave people hanging in limbo.
IN short, community chatter does far more damage than owning up to a problem.

Even here is a PERFECT platform to put out a blurb saying something like "Hey guys, apologies for the delays in response. Our servers have been down but we're working on it ASAP" or something like that. That would change many moods here.

Cheez, I wonder if Manny is in the shipping department too??? ;-)

JerryHawk250 06-08-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 258652)
Ya but a little communication goes a long way. When some "oddity" happens at my work, we notify all clientele involved and put out a public memo......and I'll bet that we have WAY more customers to worry about than RPS or any CB dealer does. Nobody's perfect, we screw up enough, but we do our best not to leave people hanging in limbo.
IN short, community chatter does far more damage than owning up to a problem.

Even here is a PERFECT platform to put out a blurb saying something like "Hey guys, apologies for the delays in response. Our servers have been down but we're working on it ASAP" or something like that. That would change many moods here.

Cheez, I wonder if Manny is in the shipping department too??? ;-)

I agree that communications is most important for me. I bet the warehouse they ship out of probably have 3 or 4 people that work there and doesn't take much to overwhelm them.