ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Bashan Enforcer vs Bashan Brozz (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18567)

mjs91882 03-23-2017 01:17 AM

Bashan Enforcer vs Bashan Brozz

I love both bikes for different reasons. The Brozz I love because it's pretty much set up with a few extras and you don't need to change the carb. The Brozz also has a nice counter balanced engine for less vibration. I hate the tires are smaller than the Enforcer. Is it true the Enforcer is basically a Hawk that can just pass inspection in all states? Is it more off road worthy too? Does the Enforcer vibrate too much with the non counter balanced engine? Do you need to change the Carb like on some of the products on this site? My main goal would be mostly cruising back roads and the trails. What do you think would be a better bang for my buck and fit my riding more backroads and woods? Thanks guys!! I'm super excited to get a new ride soon.

culcune 03-23-2017 01:33 AM

Brozz are selling out fast. However, if they do sell out, you can always get the Shark; same bike as the Brozz but standard forks (same as the Enforcer) and if rumors are true, it does not have the fuel gauge like the Brozz does and is about $100 less cost. We don't have enough 'data' on the Enforcer, but we do know it is street legal in 49 states.

2LZ 03-23-2017 10:29 AM

Depends on your riding. If I was doing mostly back roads and some light trails, the Brozz would be great. I do notice a difference between my non-counter balanced motor and the balanced motor between my quad and the TT250. The quad is quite buzzy....but that's probably exaggerated just because of the quad and all the plastic.

If you plan on getting more aggressive regarding off-road, the Enforcer would do a fine job. Either bike is a good-n'.

joker 03-23-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjs91882 (Post 248333)
I love both bikes for different reasons. The Brozz I love because it's pretty much set up with a few extras and you don't need to change the carb. The Brozz also has a nice counter balanced engine for less vibration. I hate the tires are smaller than the Enforcer. Is it true the Enforcer is basically a Hawk that can just pass inspection in all states? Is it more off road worthy too? Does the Enforcer vibrate too much with the non counter balanced engine? Do you need to change the Carb like on some of the products on this site? My main goal would be mostly cruising back roads and the trails. What do you think would be a better bang for my buck and fit my riding more backroads and woods? Thanks guys!! I'm super excited to get a new ride soon.

Brozz 100% i just bought one ships tomorrow :yay: im from lake george NY

Ski_rush 03-23-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker (Post 248391)

So, you're recommendation to a guy is to buy a Brozz because you bought one? :hmm:

Ski_rush 03-23-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 248389)
Depends on your riding. If I was doing mostly back roads and some light trails, the Brozz would be great. I do notice a difference between my non-counter balanced motor and the balanced motor between my quad and the TT250. The quad is quite buzzy....but that's probably exaggerated just because of the quad and all the plastic.

If you plan on getting more aggressive regarding off-road, the Enforcer would do a fine job. Either bike is a good-n'.

For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. It's hard to say though because I recently read a post from someone (can't remember) who did ride both and he said there was not a noticeable difference. That being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.

2LZ 03-23-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski_rush (Post 248394)
For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. But...that being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.

....and your regular motor will smooth out over break-in and miles. It's a matter of taste. W&G likes the non-balanced motor just because of less moving parts....but he's a gearhead! ;-)

JerryHawk250 03-23-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. It's hard to say though because I recently read a post from someone (can't remember) who did ride both and he said there was not a noticeable difference. That being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.

Ski, , with just over a 1000 miles on my Hawk the engine is real smooth. It's like night and day. You will notice the difference after 400-500 miles.

olds_cool63 03-23-2017 11:41 AM

Here's a youtube video of the Shark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPkyrk80q1A

I prefer having a fuel gauge.

Nuff said and I can dig it.

olds_cool63

oldscooter 03-23-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olds_cool63 (Post 248412)

olds_cool63

I agree about the fuel gage. I want that rear rack! Nice rotors and comes with a "burrito tube". Nice.

Ariel Red Hunter 03-23-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjs91882 (Post 248333)

Hawk or Enforcer. Both spec out well for your uses. The Hawk has several years of use here. The Enforcer is similar, but has no history. You pays your money and makes your choice...ARH

mjs91882 03-24-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker (Post 248391)

Awesome, I live in Queensbury. You taking it out anytime soon? Definitely would love to check it out.

mjs91882 03-24-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olds_cool63 (Post 248412)

olds_cool63

Looks great!! But why is it $2,500 on there site? Seems a bit overpriced if you can get a CSC TT250.

mjs91882 03-24-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter (Post 248511)
Hawk or Enforcer. Both spec out well for your uses. The Hawk has several years of use here. The Enforcer is similar, but has no history. You pays your money and makes your choice...ARH

Do they recommend you change the carb in the Hawk or the enforcer? How is the carb in the Shark?

mjs91882 03-24-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

How's the Enforcer off road? How's the stock carb? Any complaints? What do you like most about the bike?