ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   My Experience with Powersportmax went well (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=27674)

goJimH 11-14-2020 09:41 AM

My Experience with Powersportmax went well

Since June/July I have been searching around the Chinabike online dealers every few days. Early July I ordered two (2) Taotao CY150D scooters from an unnamed online dealer but never received them. I don't blame them so much. I suspect they had zero control on shipping / delivery.

In that time one thing I noticed about PowerSportsMax (PSM) - is they only list/promote what they have in stock.

First part of Nov 2020 I canceled my scooter order and ordered a Lifan 200 X-Pect from PSM hoping to get something in a reasonable time frame.

From order to available for delivery was just five (5) days. Package was delivered intact and driver even rolled it down my driveway to in front of my garage.

The MSO and bill of sale came in the mail the next day.

Also - the Lifan X-Pect was listed on PSM for $1,949.95 - and that is what I paid. Not a penny more. No mark-ups no add-ons.

All in all I was very pleased!

JerryHawk250 11-24-2020 10:26 AM

I missed this thread over the weekend. Glad to hear PowerSportsMax took care of business. :tup:

culcune 11-24-2020 12:48 PM

Powersportmax has an 'in' with the manufacturers in China, from what I heard. They don't even have to make a profit on each bike they sell--they get a 'bonus' check from the various manufacturers directly. With their connections, they can assure us they will have the bikes. Lately, they started re-labeling some of the bikes as 'X-Pro' to kind of personalize (and I assume to not anger too many non-connected dealers) these bikes. For instance, they sell the X-Pro Hawk, and I believe their Vaders are branded as X-Pro. They actually have sold original bikes under the X-Pro name, including an intriguing dual-sport that appeared to be the same bike as the Orion RXB 250L but without adjustable suspension and a few other features the Orion bike has, which sold for several hundred dollars less than the Orion bike. That bike is not shown on their site, which as you mentioned, means they sold out of it and they don't advertise bikes they don't have in stock but will have 'coming soon'. That is refreshing to know they do this.

wheelbender6 11-24-2020 04:55 PM

Glad to hear about your good experience with PSM.

olds_cool63 11-28-2020 12:51 AM

Cool!

Pics and full review as soon as ya can!

JRad 11-28-2020 05:24 PM

I bought my KP Mini from PSM and it's been a great experience so far. Shipping was super fast, received the MCO within a day of delivery. They've been very good about getting me out a new oil filler cap and fuel sensor replacement.

goJimH 11-28-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olds_cool63 (Post 349947)
Cool!

Pics and full review as soon as ya can!

I will need to make some time to do that. I have been lazy about it.

Thanks for the nudge

goJimH 11-28-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRad (Post 349980)
I bought my KP Mini from PSM and it's been a great experience so far. Shipping was super fast, received the MCO within a day of delivery. They've been very good about getting me out a new oil filler cap and fuel sensor replacement.

JRad,

Thank you. It's good to hear they were quick to respond on support / warranty. I have heard Venom Motor Sports is responsive but don't recall seeing anything on PSM re Warranty / Support.

:thanks: