ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Do not buy from txpowersports!!!! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=28827)

Topbench 05-04-2021 11:41 AM

Do not buy from txpowersports!!!!

Don't make my mistake.

Unless you crave 0 service after the sale or you are wishing to get acquainted with an automated voice telling you to leave a message that is never returned. You will eventually get a tracking number for a shipping company Saia. You will see the bike travel all the way to the delivery address and state that it is delivered to someplace in KC, 6 hrs away. Saia transport will even schedule a service call back within a minute of having the next rep pick up, KIDDING, you will sit on hold for another 45 minutes until you finally hang up. In have no idea where the bike is now. It's time to start reporting this to the BBB and whoever else that will leverage better service.

Big Bird 05-04-2021 02:39 PM

BBB is useless. Hit them in the pocketbook. -->Charge back

Topbench 05-05-2021 09:10 AM

I finally found it. It should be here by the end of the week. For future reference, what company has the best service. I have inquired about becoming a dealer myself but haven't got too far with that either.

tknj99 05-05-2021 09:15 AM

I can vouch for Peace PowerSports for my Brozz experience and CSC (so far.. waiting on RX4 transport). Peace was great.. answered all of my questions via email in a timely manner, fielded a few phone calls and was available to assist via phone when i ran into an issue..
I also used TXPower for purchase of my son's Tao DBX1 and luckily that went fairly well, although responsiveness was lacking with questions i had as well as a replacement part they sent for a leaking oil seal was the wrong part.. pretty much felt like i was on my own from day 1 with them.

Big Bird 05-05-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topbench (Post 359600)
I finally found it. It should be here by the end of the week. For future reference, what company has the best service. I have inquired about becoming a dealer myself but haven't got too far with that either.

CSC,Peace Sports,Venom/Belmonte,Kronikracing,Cajun Maddogs,Q9, all seem to be good. Most others have zero or very slow after sale support.

2LZ 05-06-2021 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bird (Post 359619)
CSC,Peace Sports,Venom/Belmonte,Kronikracing,Cajun Maddogs,Q9, all seem to be good. Most others have zero or very slow after sale support.

Manny (TXP) sucks huge, scaly....well you get the idea. He and ALL of his affiliated companies. Culcune has the line on his web, I believe.

culcune 05-06-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 359642)
Manny (TXP) sucks huge, scaly....well you get the idea. He and ALL of his affiliated companies. Culcune has the line on his web, I believe.

It is not me. I know his number 1 arch-enemy, member Azhule, was hot on his nonsense when he got ripped off by Manny, and had tracked down all his DBA dealerships.

DSM 05-11-2021 02:31 PM

Killer Motorsports billed my cc and I’ve yet to hear back from them.
No answer when I call and no reply to emails.

All the China bike dealers seem a bit sleazy.

Fish_Master 07-07-2021 10:16 PM

The only gripe I have with txpowersports is they are taking their sweet ass time emailing me my temp tags as I live in Texas so they handle all the TT&L fees. But other than that i got my bike pretty fast I mean it came in 6 days. And the Indian guy I talked to was kinda not that helpful but they did call me back.

grumpyunk 08-22-2021 08:54 PM

Get in contact with your CC firm quickly. It will poke them a bit as the reverse charge will get their attention. Reason for reversal is failure to deliver after charging card.
tom

buzz 02-14-2022 07:54 PM

Buy from Walmart,saved my butt

OKdiver1 02-15-2022 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzz (Post 372541)
Buy from Walmart,saved my butt

Walmart no longer features motorcycles on their site, no TBR7 or any other gasoline powered-model. Kid electric toy stuff, yes, but that's it.

buzz 02-15-2022 11:10 PM

Well that sucks,just don’t buy from Manny

Ol,fart 02-23-2022 09:42 PM

Txpowersports 360powersports and Arlingtonpowersports are all the same guys. went to 360 to look at them before I purchased and to save shipping.
they still charged me 60$ for using a card and 50$ to put it in my truck !
when I tried to insure it found out they messed up the 11th digit of the vin on all the paper work and temp plate. Damn near impossible to get them on the phone and email on there website was completely wrong not even close finally got is straightened out a week later but thats only because they were so late in sending the title work to the state!

Michigan Sportsman 03-04-2022 08:38 PM

TW Powersports Warranty Claim Experience

Well, I received my new gas tank today to replace the one that was received dented. I sent pictures through the warranty link on the TW Powersports website and received a same day email response that one would be sent from their parts department. So they stood behind their warranty on a costly item. :tup:

I am also impressed with CSC Powersports website content including part diagrams, in depth manuals, assembly and repair videos for the TT250 which is similar to the RPS Hawk. :clap: