ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Lifan x-pect (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=26221)

Redrum 05-06-2020 09:19 PM

Lifan x-pect

Anyone have one ? :hi:

oincman 05-06-2020 10:22 PM

Yup, I got one. Love it.

legonas 05-08-2020 06:48 PM

Nobody else has anything to say about the xpect? I'm thinking about picking up my first motorcycle since i was a kid and am interested in the xpect but its hard to find much info on it. I'm looking to do almost entirely dirt roads and trails, is the lifan xpect the bike for me?

Ina Ditch 05-08-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legonas (Post 336565)
Nobody else has anything to say about the xpect? I'm thinking about picking up my first motorcycle since i was a kid and am interested in the xpect but its hard to find much info on it. I'm looking to do almost entirely dirt roads and trails, is the lifan xpect the bike for me?

PM Overland Adventure here, although it may take a while to hear back from him, he got his on the road a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen him post since.

search his threads as well.

oincman 05-10-2020 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is mine. Love it so far. Changed oil immediately and adjusted the valves and added a 17t front sprocket. It runs great and I need to let it break in, by my old Hawk I sold was a bit faster.

I don't off road as much as I would like but I love it on the road.

Ina Ditch 05-10-2020 07:29 PM

oincman, that is a really good looking bike, I like that green. I actually had one ordered and could not get it done for some reason so I am on another trail now but at the price of these bikes I may double back before all is said and done.

legonas 05-10-2020 07:32 PM

well i went ahead and ordered one from powersportsmax so i guess ill have to post about it once it shows up. hopefully it ships tomorrow and i get it sometime over the weekend maybe.

Ina Ditch 05-10-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legonas (Post 336808)
well i went ahead and ordered one from powersportsmax so i guess ill have to post about it once it shows up. hopefully it ships tomorrow and i get it sometime over the weekend maybe.

let us know how the process goes along, it may help someone here.
:thanks:

alexanderdcurtis 05-11-2020 04:20 PM

I got the wife a Lifan Xpect in orange....kind of looks like old school husky...will post pics once it's in my garage.

Ina Ditch 05-11-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexanderdcurtis (Post 336892)
I got the wife a Lifan Xpect in orange....kind of looks like old school husky...will post pics once it's in my garage.

Congrats, can't wait to see her.

oincman 05-11-2020 06:31 PM

Got mine from txpowersports. Easy enough transaction, but can't say they were all that friendly.

Waiting for my green rim tape to show up so I can make it look like what I THOUGHT I was getting. Yup, I know...trivial. And hopefully this color matches.

culcune 05-11-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oincman (Post 336907)
Got mine from txpowersports. Easy enough transaction, but can't say they were all that friendly.

Waiting for my green rim tape to show up so I can make it look like what I THOUGHT I was getting. Yup, I know...trivial. And hopefully this color matches.

Lifan updated their site to reflect black rims without the body matching color, thanks to you! :lmao:

oincman 05-11-2020 09:00 PM

Well I got some Chrome Green tape coming, hopefully this color matches. If so, I'll post a link to it for anybody who is interested.

NoirLord 05-12-2020 02:20 PM

Ordered mine from Orion on Friday, hopefully next week I’ll have it! I also ordered a 17t front sprocket,some vinyl wrap and a 3pc saddle/top bag set I will have to modify to fit off of eBay. So excited to get this bike and to set it up!

oincman 05-12-2020 07:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got the rim tape installed. It's not perfect, but I couldn't figure out how to use the little dodad it came with so I did it by hand.

Color isn't an exact match, but hey, it's close enough and I'm now a happy man.