ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Csc tt250 (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=21401)

Sclark1013 06-01-2018 06:22 PM

Csc tt250

1 Attachment(s)
I purchased two Hawks and both times they arrived destroyed in shipping. For those of you with my kind of luck, I researched and decided to go with CSC and purchased the TT250. Received it today undamaged! The bike, CSC, paperwork, service manual and customer service exceeded my expectations. I paid a little more, but well worth it. :yay:

Essayons 06-01-2018 06:38 PM

Congrats! I had a tough time deciding between copper or white. Will this be a daily commuter, recreational or both?

Sclark1013 06-01-2018 09:29 PM

Copper looks better in person, then in the photos. I chose this color for visibility. I think white would look awesome. I will use it purely for recreation. What about you?

Megadan 06-01-2018 10:46 PM

Congrats on the new TT250. They are definitely worth the extra cost for the customer service and support from CSC alone.

It's unfortunate that you had such an issue with getting the Hawks delivered in once piece though.

Just out of curiosity, who did you purchase the Hawks through? Some dealers will just toss the crate on the first truck that will take it. A couple of them only ship through certain carriers with good reputations. I ordered my replacement through the same company I bought my first one through (killermotorsport), even though I could have saved $200, because of how they treated me with my first bike purchase and the fact that they ship with SAIA, a damn good company.

Sclark1013 06-03-2018 12:14 AM

I purchased the first Hawk back in 2015 from an online dealer in CA that apparently is out of business now. They never refunded me and I had to have the Credit Card company intervene. The second dealer was MotoBuys. They did refund me, but it took two months. Glad to hear Killermotorsport has a good reputation. I wish I would have know that then. However, I think CSC is first rate and I'm very happy with the TT 250.

Essayons 06-03-2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sclark1013 (Post 282047)
Copper looks better in person, then in the photos. I chose this color for visibility. I think white would look awesome. I will use it purely for recreation. What about you?

I will use for it both but primarily recreational.

dpl096 06-03-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sclark1013 (Post 282178)
I purchased the first Hawk back in 2015 from an online dealer in CA that apparently is out of business now. They never refunded me and I had to have the Credit Card company intervene. The second dealer was MotoBuys. They did refund me, but it took two months. Glad to hear Killermotorsport has a good reputation. I wish I would have know that then. However, I think CSC is first rate and I'm very happy with the TT 250.

CSC in fact is a top shelf dealer.....honest folks and a good product.