ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Vitacci titan 250 (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=32799)

Tmac16 05-31-2023 04:25 PM

Vitacci titan 250

Another question about the vitacci titan. Got mine 2 months ago and still cannot get it to start. Ive gotten a new fuel pump new ecu new ignition coil. Nothing is helping.
Im not getting any noise from the fuel pump like its priming when you turn the key on. Also no spark at the spark plug. Everything els seems to be working fine when you turn the key on, all lights gauges ect. Stumped. Would appreciate any help/ info

Thumper 05-31-2023 06:55 PM

Cool bike. Hang in there...

No fuel pump noise, no spark. These can only mean safety switch shut down (a brake system issue?), or the EFI controller is DOA. It happens.

The latter seems likely (EFI controller DOA).You need to access ECU error code.

Megadan 05-31-2023 09:06 PM

I would get in contact with the seller of the bike. Most offer at least a 3 month warranty, so take advantage of it if you can.

Tmac16 05-31-2023 11:46 PM

Megadan: been in contact with seller. Txmotorsports out of Texas. They been giving me the run around on everything. Takes for ever to get parts and when they come they dont solve the issue. They want me to take to a local shop to fix. Trying to get them to send a replacement bike but not working so well.

Thumper: no engine light or anything on like its throwing a code. I agree had to be something with the ignition or kill switch some how. Its getting power to the coil just not out the other side. Bike should start in neutral with no brake or clutch. Ive tried it that way just to rule it out, as well as the kickstand.

New to the forum not sure how to respond to comments separately

clash 168cc 06-01-2023 02:36 AM

A pulse should be coming from the stator when you push start.

Megadan 06-01-2023 07:33 AM

A Manny run operation being flaky and cheap. What a shocker there. :ohno:

Have you tested the primary and secondary coil windings ala. resistance testing? The primary winding should read fairly low, between .2ohms to a max of about 5 Ohms. The secondary side should read higher, depending on if it has any resistors in the cap, but usually around 2k ohms with no resistor, and up to another 5-10k on top of that if measured across a resistor.

Eliminating the ignition switch is easy enough to do with a small jumper at the connector to the switch. Basically hard wiring a bypass so that it is in a constant run mode and cannot ground.

Tmac16 06-01-2023 10:44 AM

Megadan : bingo! And of corse this manny character is on vacation for 2 weeks now.
Planning on checking all of that today. Thanks for the info will keep you posted!

bigdano711 08-16-2023 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmac16 (Post 395685)
Megadan : bingo! And of corse this manny character is on vacation for 2 weeks now.
Planning on checking all of that today. Thanks for the info will keep you posted!

Hey, man, post up! I'm starting to think I may need a road bike and this one caught my eye.

Geh4545 04-06-2024 09:02 PM

Question? I just got the titan 250 , is it suppose to come with an oil cooler ?

Geh4545 04-06-2024 10:33 PM

I also just noticed in pics that there seem to be 2 different engines used on these vitacci titan 250's. I say this because the oil fill "dipstick" side has the dipstick on 2 different spots in pics.