ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   APSCUSA thumbs down !! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18149)

DaxFX 01-30-2017 07:09 PM

APSCUSA thumbs down !!

I Ordered my bike and passed a week and no shipping confirmation. After the first week i start calling them and the first call i made they told me the delay was because the paper work (really) and told me next day will be shipped. The next day i called and they told "tomorrow will be shipped" (really again) ok i called again 3rd time the next day and they told me "your bike will be ship tomorrow" (seriously again) so called my CC and cancel the order.

I dont mind to wait if the company tells the truth, like you order will have a delay for whatever reason. I can accept that. But a company that is a lier is NO NO for me.

Avoid APSCUSA.COM

Some bad review with same issue here for them but was on holidays, january is the slowest season of the year and still same bad experience for me.

BlackBike 01-30-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaxFX (Post 241863)
I Ordered my bike and passed a week and no shipping confirmation. After the first week i start calling them and the first call i made they told me the delay was because the paper work (really) and told me next day will be shipped. The next day i called and they told "tomorrow will be shipped" (really again) ok i called again 3rd time the next day and they told me "your bike will be ship tomorrow" (seriously again) so called my CC and cancel the order.

I dont mind to wait if the company tells the truth, like you order will have a delay for whatever reason. I can accept that. But a company that is a lier is NO NO for me.

Avoid APSCUSA.COM

Some bad review with same issue here for them but was on holidays, january is the slowest season of the year and still same bad experience for me.

Sorry...

Your the first :tdown: I've seen in 1 year I know of (mabey 2).

Guessing about 6 or so :tup: I seen throughout last year on this site.

I wonder what their problem is, but I don't blame you. I hate excuses, rather just be told , "we can't answer your question", rather than make stuff up.

culcune 01-30-2017 09:01 PM

My theory is that lately, they have been relying on drop shipping, but won't admit it. It seemed like before, they had all these bikes in stock, but are trying to deal with too many suppliers who sort out their own shipping, now. Just a guess...

tommy. 01-30-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaxFX (Post 241863)

Avoid APSCUSA.COM

What bike did you try and order?

tommy. 01-30-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 241884)
My theory is that lately, they have been relying on drop shipping, but won't admit it. It seemed like before, they had all these bikes in stock, but are trying to deal with too many suppliers who sort out their own shipping, now. Just a guess...

:) and what is going on with some of the suppliers, it's like they don't know what they want to be when they grow up. Wholesale, Retail or now both like I see some doing. :ohno:

DaxFX 01-30-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy. (Post 241896)
What bike did you try and order?

Apollo 250cc

JerryHawk250 01-31-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culcune (Post 241884)

I had talked with one of the guys at Cazador's warehouse when my daughters UTV was running a couple of days late. He told that there biggest issue is there at the mercy of the trucking company. After I had got off the phone I had called the trucking company. The lady I spoke to there told me " yes sir. we were scheduled to pick up on Monday but my driver never made it there. He is schedule to pick up today but it looks like he will not make it on time." After that I had called Cazador back and told them what I was going on. He said I will receive it by tomorrow. I hung up the phone and thinking , Yeah right, Like I'll get it tomorrow. Well I don't know whos but got chewed out but got it by noon the next day. Warehouse is in Dallas area I and I live in the new Orleans La. area. That guy would of had to drive all night to get it here. This was purchased from APSCUSA. APSCUSA uses Unishippers for shipping. so it's like a crap shoot on who will be the trucking co. delivering your good. Just hope it's not ABC Trucking. We have shipment to our shop everyday. If it's ABC it will be damaged. SAIA probable the best for reliable and undamaged shipments.

pistolclass 01-31-2017 09:45 AM

Same deal with a Go Kart I ordered from APSCusa. I kept calling the shipping company and they blamed the driver for not picking it up for days.

I think APSC is great, Unishippers suck. Not sure if there are many choices for APSC but all businesses should choose their partners wisely.

SH019 02-02-2017 05:32 AM

Hi DaxFX, it is very sad for your bike shipping experience. Don't be worried about this experience, there actually have many good & on the other side have some bad shipping company. I know well about a good shipping company in China. visit: www.oship.cc to discover their excellent service.

letsride 02-02-2017 07:17 AM

Whats wrong with picking ONE Freight company? Granted I'm not saying I know anything about that side of the business. Just going by how smooth my order was from familygokarts.com their method seems to work. They only use UPS Freight. It was Fast, and both familygokarts.com and UPS Freight kept in contact with me, without ME having to initiate the communication. FGK.com NEEDS to start selling Bikes. They HAVE their SCHMITT together.

culcune 02-02-2017 11:34 AM

ASPCUSA has tried to sell bikes in volume, which is why they have low prices, and it worked for quite a while, until something obviously started to unravel with the formula--namely shipping. They are still trying to sell in volume using the various shipping methods, but obviously, as evidenced by several angry members, they have upset the apple cart.

rav007 02-11-2017 10:06 AM

Similar experience, run around on shipping and the one gentleman who answers their phone is pretty rude (never got his name). They make mistakes and don't fix the. It's like all these little shops, great until they get your money then they could care less! Know I won't be going back !

Losdario36 02-11-2017 02:20 PM

I tried using them before Christmas. After not hearing anything for a week. I called but no answer. Took a few days to get through. Then they said it got shipped to the wrong state and were giving me a refund. Which was ok but never got it. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Troy1980ny 08-03-2017 04:28 PM

I bought my apollo from them. They are based in Nashville. My bike was shipped from Dallas. . I received the bike in 5 days. To New York. The bike was sitting in albany for 2 days before a box truck could pick it up and bring it to Plattsburgh.
I've had good contact with don hopper. He's very helpful. If you guys are not getting your bikes for a long time. It's because they are still sitting in customs. Takes almost a month to be released. Then you have to wait on the truckers.

culcune 08-07-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troy1980ny (Post 262921)
I bought my apollo from them. They are based in Nashville. My bike was shipped from Dallas. . I received the bike in 5 days. To New York. The bike was sitting in albany for 2 days before a box truck could pick it up and bring it to Plattsburgh.
I've had good contact with don hopper. He's very helpful. If you guys are not getting your bikes for a long time. It's because they are still sitting in customs. Takes almost a month to be released. Then you have to wait on the truckers.

He will do okay with bikes that are in the country--your bike was drop shipped from one of the distributors who had them in stock. I think the issues are--he should not sell bikes that are unavailable. It brings him negative PR.