View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #35

It is simple dishonesty. Why beat about the bush? They lie to you, deliberately mislead and do not care.about that and this shows it is a deliberate Company policy which along with other reported behaviours shows a very suspect ethical standard and suggests more than that, a deliberate and aware lack of care for customers.

Unfortunately we get this sort of thing because people are far too politically correct, basically weak, to stand up. I commend you and I commend your patience and even-handedness. People think they cannot do anything because it is a 'Company'an entity covering the identities of owners etc.

Well Egypt just found otherwise. I hope one day the site owner here will wake up to the fact that he is allowing a major sponsor of such dubious reputation. It is simple, either you are a liar and deluded, or GIO is. I think you are not, from the presented evidence.

If you are not, then whatever the cost, no decent soul would allow or accept that sponsorship. It comes from the pockets of people like you that have been ripped off. members of the forum. i bet plenty here just shrug and buy from them. I truly hope they too get burnt and learn the hard way. these things can be tested and proven, surely? Why the heck are people so damned weak and uncaring?