View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #11

It is suppose to come with a MSO just like any other vehicle. The MSO needs to say that the vehicle meets EPA and DOT requirements for on road use in the USA. Never heard of a new vehicle coming with a title, usually the dealer handles the paper work (for a fee) to get a title/tag for you so you never see the MSO or MCO or COO.

My three other crate vehicles came with a filled out MSO that I took to my county tag office along with a bill of sale and got a tag and title(in the mail) after paying sales tax and other fees.

That said, I am still waiting for my filled MSO and bill of sale from the place where I bought my bobber. Luckily I used Paypal and have a dispute opened with the vendor throught them and Paypal is withholding my payment to them. If I don't get the paper work soon so I can register the bobber then I going to cancel the payment and tell the vendor to come get their bike.

I had the same problem when I bought my Qlink XF200 and used Paypal to get the dealer to respond.

EDIT:
Scooterdepo has a very bad reputation according to some on this site. Turns out that the vendor I bought from is scooterdepo under an alias website. It appears that they have multiple alias web sites.