View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 12:56 AM   #7

Hmmm,..yeah i may decide to change the oil again and see if that takes care of it.
I did try something today though when i started her up./ I shifted into 1st when it was running around 1000 and it went right into gear without hardly a clunk at all.!!! But at that of low rpm the charge light flickers on and off until it warms up to around 1150. Ill try to re-adjust the clutch some and play in the cable and go from there. Was just hoping that someone on here had the same model to see where there cable lock nuts were located in conjunction with the keeper.

So back to the valve noise..... i had actually considered adjusting the valves, but there again...i have no specs to go by on tappet clearance for the intake and ex? I assume the gasket would be in need of replacement if i removed it?
Well thanks for your help Weldandgrind... Fast Doc,...yeah its a fun little bike to ride,...just needs another cruising gear but rides comfortable around 50mph.. Ill get some pics posted if i can figure out how? You would of enjoyed riding it, thats for sure,...
Im just really surprised at all the viewers of this post and no other Zongshen riders here? 8O