View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #5

I'd fly to the Maritimes if it wasn't so bloody expensive.

Expense, or no, I'm not flying anywhere.

I'm tired of being insulted, being treated like I'm crazy, and fooled with, by folks that appear to me like they are "the ones" a terrorist "haunt" should be grabbing.

Though I may be "big", have a medium to long beard, wear jeans, and boots, I was born in this country, as were my parents. I am your "typical" Canadian who has a destination, and have no intention of messing with anybody, or anything.... I have paid the price of admission and just want to be on my way. If I was going to mess with someone I would not wait until I was 20,000-30,000 feet in the air, sitting in a metal cylinder with the glide coefficient of a brick, to do so. I'm an up-front guy, you mess with me now, we settle it now, not later. I simply wish to be left alone, not poked, prodded, or treated like a second class citizen, by folks who have difficulty speaking the "Queen's English", and appear to have just gotten off a boat. The only thing I am "hiding" in my boot is my foot, and yes, I have 2 of them.

Yes.... there are times I have to fly somewhere, but most times, if I can't drive there, I'm not too interested in going.