View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc
Spud's Zong is the ultimate DS buddy bike.

Amen to that Brother Weld! That bike did EVERYTHING, including a climb on steep technical rocky terrain to 9,000 feet, a 60 MPH blast on a secondary road at night (Brother Spud was attacked by an owl. Really), and the Zong never missed a beat. It was a pleasure to ride, and I was very grateful to be able to use it. :P ...
I thought owls were supposed to be wise! :roll: That stupid bird brushed the bike's handlebars and my right arm as it arose from the road, and then flew straight ahead of me! I swerved to the left to avoid hitting the owl, but he did the same thing! That bird appeared to have a 4-foot wingspan! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc
...If you look at the series of pics you can see me getting more tired and dirty as the fun goes on. Spud's got a carbon fiber butt I think. but I DID earn my Idaho Leatherbutt Award. 8)
The coveted, Idaho Leather Butt Certificate is never awarded without merit; it must be earned! Congratulations, Brother Bill.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894