View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc
Great acquisition, Weld! I'm very excited for you and SOWAG.

I had a TW that I bought to teach my ex to ride on. Great little bike and it cleaned up well.

As one of the few (only?) people here to ride a few Zongs, with and without Spudwheels, and a TW I can say that they are all equally excellent.

I was riding the Cascade Mountians yesterday, pics and ride report pending, and saw an elk hunter dragging an elk out of the mountains on a dirt oly, non DS TW. I have a pic of it, never seen one of those before.

REMEMBER anything you need, like the speedo and case cover, can be had from ZS pretty inexpensively but not without aggravation... :roll:

How does she run?

Have you considered Spudwheels?

You'd sell the XL? That's a heck of a nice bike. You prefer the 2 stroke?

Just wondering.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The bike you saw was likely a BW200; I think that's the engine that the Zong is patterned afterm because it lacks the long countershaft of the TW200. My buddy had one, until it was ripped off. :x

I will keep ZA in mind as a parts source. I gotta watch the budget.

The TW hasn't run yet. I hope it does.

The XL is currently for sale. Too many cons to keep it, like no title. The TW has a title, and is a much better score.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer