View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #40

I am still messing around with the low speed screw, And the air filter isn't oiled yet either. (actually I am likely going to go with the one you posted in another thread)

Next time I have it running I am going to go through and check for vac leaks. it does settle down some after I rev it. I was having a problem with it stalling after 20-30 secs on idle. I also need to swap in a NGK plug (which is on my messy bench. LOL)

I had it running just to figure out the headlight wiring and grabbed my Iphone out as an afterthought.

I will get Pics of the Mill this weekend, nothing special, a HF mini-mill, but I Have done a bunch of mods on it so it is useful on steel too. (when I first got it you could only cut a few thou at a wack) I did a belt drive conversion, power cross feed, and taller column along with beefing it up so less chatter. I am limited in room, so I went with the MM. (I have as much in the HF mill as I would have with a full size bridgeport If I got a deal on it, But I have NO room. )