View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #33

I guess it was Flin Flon Manitoba sorry bout that. Same area though I guess. It must've been 67 when we were there because my dad brought a bunch of cenntinial silver coins home. While we were there the Royal Mounties were putting on a show on bikes. Not sure what they were, brit bikes maybe? I was to young to know. Anyway they were doing a figure 8 in and open field doin probably 45-50mph and 2 of them collided. A headlight went flying across and hit one of the bystanders in the head killing her. That ended the show.

Never been to the pacific northwest but the pics, I've seen are pretty. I guess like doc says, it's a trade off.

My nieghbor's wife is from Canada and for a short time he lived up there. He told me he was sure the mosquitoes owned the local blood bank!

Kato, how far from Atlanta are you? I've been wanting to take a trip thru the southern states. My g granpa was taken prisoner at the fall of Atlanta during the WBTS. Always wanted to see it. I've still got a bunch of relatives scattered thru NC, SC, GA, AL, and TX.