View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfe71730
Maybe we need a dealer satisfaction section, this would benifit everyone that owns one of these bikes and folks that are looking to buy one. Maybe Frostbite could give each dealer registered here their own forum, let members post comments and give the dealer a chance to explain if there are any negetive comments made. I'm in the middle of a parts transaction that has gone bad, I'm giving them till the end of the week to respond then I'm gonna start calling names.
Alan, that is a great idea!! I know that at least two of "our" dealers would pass muster. I had invited T-Motorsports here, but I wasn't sure if the message got through to them (They seem to be ok for a discount whole-bike mail order company so far...)

A few months ago, several people went through XXX without problems, but now that these bikes are catching on, perhaps they are getting overwhelmed with orders, and can't keep up. (No excuse for them for people who have already ordered, but something for potential buyers to keep in mind)

The specific dealer threads would be our way of "revenge" for crappy service, and praise for great service. I second the motion!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard