View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #1

hsuder2000 ebay RED STREAK 150CC predator

Ebay Scooter buyers beware!

Ive emailed the seller hsuder2000 twice as they are selling rather inexpensively a 150cc scooter on ebay.. The product is supposedly located in my state in a town I frequently visit. I asked if I could see the product in the town stated and also noted that his feedback was 0 "zero"

No answer back on the first email from 6/29 but noticed on 6/30 he suddenly had awesome feedback for a 99cent purchase of a ring from Shanghai China on 6/29, and the buyer hsuder2000 while in CT usa and Im quite sure there is no overnight delivery from Shanghai China had posted a great feedback for the product he supposedly recieved from Shanghai China overnight... amazing....!! Feedback score shot up to two on 6/30 with another purchase, not a sell.. from a $3.99 ring also from China..

I emailed seller a second time. Simply asking for the courtesy of a reply and still have not recieved a reply. I notice the seller hsuder2000 prefers western union or money orders for his product.. both warning signs. Ive watched at least 6 people bid and win the product but I suppose by the time they have feedback to give, it will be too late and ebay will have suspended this ebay predator.

This can be my only conclusion considering I have given the seller plenty of time to respond in multiple opportunities..

NET