View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #4

Yeah so when the lady was looking up the exact make of the bike she selected American Lifan. That was the only option that she had. Whatever she did it seemed to work. So the GY-5 is the street legal bike? If I have a GY-2 then I would have to do the bonded title anyway huh? I still don't know what I actually have. I also did not know American Lifan was based in Texas. I have ordered parts through hooper online. Seems like he has "sold out" on most items these days. Wow Weldangrind! Hope there are no injuries associated with those high insurance bills? I Rode the bike to Emma Long Motorcycle Park in Austin and had a great time. People call it City Park and it is only about a 15 Min ride to get there. The trails are for Moto and they are very technical. A lot of trials bikes roam the park. I took a few pics while I was there. I only went a little way into the park because if I got a flat I only had a spare rear tube and the front tire was taking a beating. Can't wait to go back. Look at this pic! I bet it's the GY-2.