View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #7

Tank Vision Motorcycles

It's here!!! Finally! I'm happy to say the garage is just a bit more crowded these days. Ok, here's the skinny, people. My 250 2i is black and silver. Quality is pretty good. Power is not bad for a commuter. It will hang with any 250cc, although it's really a 234cc Honda Rebel engine. Very comfortable and easy to ride. Has an alarm and remote start. Accelerates and brakes well. I like the gear indicator. It's not neccessary, but it's cool. Oh, and the center stand? Very cool. Here's what I don't like: the side stand and the rear brake pedal. The sidetand...I'm taking it off tomorrow. Because of it's position, I kick it down too often when I shift. Hit a bump in the road? Down it goes. As far as the brake pedal...it's TOO short! I really have to lean on it to stop. It's kind of odd, the way it's made. So, it may be tough to replace it. I may have to saw it in half and weld another 5 or so inches to it. I completely overshoot it if I don't think first. Oh, well...I wanted something "different"...even though it looks like a retro Ninja. All in all, I think it was a good investment and I can't wait to get some miles on it. I just rode it at the dealer's and around the community. I'm hanging out at the mailbox waiting for the MSO!