View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #5

I have been in contact with Skyteam USA, I believe they are near Los Angeles. I was asking about if they had a dealer in San Diego, as I live in Hawaii, and shipping from San Diego is less money, easier and quicker. Their website shows the Skyteam Ace, the TRex, and the PBR, which looks like a mini Ducati Monster (very cool). I know they had a CT-70 clone bike too, with the 125cc engine. I was informed by email that the CT-70 clone has been dropped. The Ace won't be ready in the USA for 8 more months, and that they are out of the TRex model. They said they do have the PBR's in stock, and my price would be $1199 "shipped to me". I have an email asking if that really includes shipping to Hilo Hawaii or not. I also asked when they expected to get in some more TRex's. The TRex looks like it would be loads of fun, as does the PBR. But I am leaning towards a bike that has some offroad ability.
Hard to believe they are dropping the CT-70 clone, as Pitster Pro seems to be selling these, and I've heard they are Skyteam's badged as Pitster (am I right about that?). Pitster Pro shows 2 models of CT-70 clones, a TRex equivalent (the Sherpa), and a Mini Monster (like the PBR). I have a PP dealer asking them what is currently available, as they order them as needed. The Skyteam is less than the PP Mini Monster.