View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #6

Thanks Weldangrind, also HB. I wasn't trying to step on anyone, if I did I apologize. Just repeating what I read. 59000 miles proof enough for me also.
I think I figured out what engine mine is a clone of. My engine is supposed to be a 52.4 bore 57mm stroke and semi auto tranny and 123.67cc, which equates to a 57.6mm stroke.
The Honda XRM125 (model CFT125MA) has 52.4mm bore 57.9 stroke semi auto tranny with 124cc. Both Horizontal. Sounds like mine is a clone of this Honda. I have been looking for a service manual for the Honda bike (just need engine) even if I have to pay for it. Not easy to purchase any manual over here. The answer you always get is "we don't have". They typically don't have in their shop either, they just wing it. Scary

I still don't understand in the manual saying under a different heading "change the Gear oil also at 300Km and than 1000Km thereafter with #10 gear oil.
Can anyone shed any lite on this??? I thought it was all done with engine oil. Is this different????????