View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #1

12 mile brutal trail ride...Speedee rocks!!

Howdy all,

Just wanted to report another successful ride today. This was by far the hardest i have ever ridden!! Went all the way up West mt. rd with a friend of mine and his daughter. They are on honda 250s and 300s...i'm on speedee DB-P12 200cc. We rode for a little over 12 miles through some of the roughest terrain i have ever seen. not to mention the deepest puddles!! I was truly unsure if I (speedee) could do it?...but i'm happy to report this china bike rocks!!...and this china rider is getting a lot better too...lol 8)

I didn't take any video of this ride cause i realy needed both hands this time...lol. I wish i have video to show you the brutal trails...but i did snap a few shots whenever we stopped.

I layed speedee down at one point going up a steep, rocky hill that had a large branch in the way...i didn't want to loose my mirrors...so i tried to mucle the bike around it...well the mud and loose rocks gave way...and down went speedee, and me...ouch...you should see the blistering welt on my right inner thigh from the muffler...wowie zowie!!! But speedee was amazingly absolutely fine...not a scratch...I'm psyched!! The bike kept up with the hondas without any trouble...in fact they stalled a few times on the realy steep hills...i just powered up em leaning forward. It was quite the education in how to ride. saw a ton of other bikers and 4 wheelers...it was a great afternoon...

Here are a few shots of the ride...hope you like...

By the way...Paul's duaghter is a damn good rider...she smoked me most of the day... :oops:
DB-P12 Shineray Speedee 200 169LFM