Thread: Tmec-200
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 12:59 PM   #19

Thanks for the welcome.

Funny you mention the vac gauge as I have already put mine on there to get the mixture screw perfect. The stock jets are actually pretty good but I think I can dial it in a bit more. I have a jet drill kit that works pretty well. Once I do jet testing I then buy what I only need and use the vac gauge again to dial in the mixture screw.

I will take some more pictures of the foot pegs. From the top view you will see how crappy the were put on the TMEC. Both face forward and are tilted.

Acetal is just a type of delrin that is like UHMW but it is harder, self lubricating, and machines better and is just a good replacement for steel when plastic is needed. I have both but like the acetal better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Welcome back! I like what you've done with your TMEC, and the pics are terrific.

That vacuum port can now operate a vacuum gauge, which can give you an idea of fuel economy at a given speed, among other info.

Exactly how does the footpeg mount need to be corrected? Position relative to the brake pedal?

Nice work on the chain roller. Is it UHMW?

Thanks for the tip on dismantling the flasher and clipping the piezo wire. Hadn't thought of that.