Thread: Tmec-200
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #12

[QUOTE=culcune;169985]These tips are great! I personally like the noisy turn signals simply because I am one of those types that forgets to cancel the signal and will ride for miles with my signal flashing. But I have been contemplating getting rid of the alien-to-me EPA smog crap that was forced on the '13 and '14 TMEC models.

yes i think i would forget the blinker too, thats why i just put tape over it for now. not nearly as embarrassing when sitting at a stop light and having people stare… loud enough to hear, but not from a block away!

the exhaust looks simple enough too, have a friend thats a big welder. any pics on what you did to take that other piece off by the spark plug? i kinda looked at it, and ill have to have someone do that for me I'm sure. i see the plate you have on it now where mine has a tube going up into the bike somewhere.

i don't think ill have to do anything with my sprockets, i can get up to 60 real easy and still have throttle left to use. unless I'm missing something about the advantages of different size sprockets. haven't tried to get a top speed yet, being a new engine and all…

I've had a few guys give me the business for buying chinese - until they check it out. now they are jealous! they all say its a fine bike! of coarse they all say 'until you need parts' but with you guys, I'm not worried at all!!