View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 11:00 PM   #18

The ignition is very nicely done. It has a built in cover that flips in front of the key hole. It could be easily defeated if you know how. I believe it will work great to keep water out of the tumblers if you have to store the scooter outdoors.

Handle bar controls seem to be of good quality and are placed in normal positions. Hand grips are comfortable and throttle is nice and smooth and has a nice return tension to it.

Handle bar is basic. I wish it had a cross bar, but hey for the price I can add that myself and still not cry in my sleep.

So this is the part I find lacking with this unit........storage space. Now I know that I would have to sacrifice cool looks for more storage. But guess what? I like the cool looks so I will have to deal with the lack of storage. No, you can not get a full face helmet in that storage area. You can get the helmet in there, but you cannot get the seat shut. The storage area does have a nice sealing gasket though. Good for keeping the water out of your storage goods while going down the road. So it looks like panners are in the future for this scooter, but hey I think that will make this little scooter look that much cooler.
Attached Images