View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #3

Thanks for the input frostbite, I figured the rear monoshock would be stiff with minor sag. A friend of mine said I could adjust the rear shock for a softer ride, he said this would give the rear a little sag but not much. He said I could also swap out the rear shock for one a tad bit shorter. He swapped out a rear shock on a chinese bike at his shop about 2 weeks ago and took an after market name brand mono shock right off the shelf and to his suprise it actually fit. So this is one option im looking at. The other option is a 17th century horse pulled leg stretcher taken from a medevil torture chamber. On the dealers ad on Ebay theres a picture of a woman on the same bike, shes 5'8" probably no more than 145lbs and the bike doesnt seem that big compared to her, I mean shes on the ball of her feet but I also seen a picture of a guy who is also 5'8" and 160lbs and he's flat footed so that takes me back to the seat height question. Here's the actual ad from ebay... and yes that is a woman. From her looks I think she prefers the other pink meat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...5567485&rd=1,1