View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 12:01 PM   #1767
Banned

Kat, THx (re link as well). Thats VERY interesting!

Kind of what I was starting to realize as well re some pricing of accessories. If we have a GB type "club" for chinariders club, then we can offer stuff at a good price for members just wanting one or 2 items, w/o the hassle. The quantity discounts are exactly why I think I/we need to do this for our fellow owner/members/riders. This could fund the "member list" nation wide (world if interested) for owners that have parts, a garage, tools, and or mechanical experience they are willing to loan, rent, or otherwise help out any ZOng owners having a bad day while "out" and away from their home riding area. I would REALLY like to get this done, but can tell its gonna take some initial "help" to get it going. (ie financial help and a good amont of time and work, setting it up, and reaching "critical mass", where its both usefull to all members, and has enough listings to actually be able to service those needing help on road. There seems to be initial interest, but not enough people to sustain itself. (maybe when people actually get bikes and start riding it will create more immediate responses?)

I think we need a minimum of 2 per state, average, before its viable, and REALLY can help owners out on the road. WIth enough members, I could contact AAA, etc and get some help with towing, (ie:member discounts for groups plus more).