View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #2002

Hi All.. I've been dreaming about the RX3 for months now and was so glad I came across this forum/thread with a simple Google search. I am physician and live in the Philippines and the RX3 has been released here December 2014. There was an earlier post that detailed the specs for the Philippine version but the final release did not come with the USB & 12V outlet. Anyway, I got extremely excited about the bike and when CSC posted that they would be getting their bike late January 2015 and planned a Baja trip I found myself in their Azusa Office in December and gave my deposit without even getting to test ride the bike. But I got to sit on it and felt comfortable enough to throw my money at Joe & Steve anyway.

I am a bit by bummed about the shipping delays because I do not feel I will be able to join the CSC Baja trip anymore. Which was a major factor in my decision to purchase the RX3 in the USA vs. the Philippines. My wife would not permit me to buy and ride the RX3 on the epic adventure. The fact that it would be my first adventure trip, it is reassuring that I would be going with the CSC crew. I am not a skilled mechanic (only can do change oil).

I think my $500 deposit will now go towards buying accessories and consumables (oil filters) for the RX3 that I will now purchase here in the Philippines. I'm so sad because the CSC version comes standard with 17 rear wheel, EFI, 300W alternator, upgraded side panels, awesome service and 2 year parts warranty.

I just have one question regarding optional CSC center stand. I saw some pictures of the center stand while the bike was rolling and it looked like it was hanging quite low. Wouldn't this be a problem when rididing on adventurous roads?

Last but not least, thank you to all the contributors here.. I enjoyed reading all 2000 posts!