View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by classix_man View Post
Hello to Everyone,

I am Man and I've been reading all of the threads in this forum weeks ago to get all related info about this bike. Actually, I'm from Malaysia and previously tried to search every information related to RX3. It is good to get every info from this forum and also others.

For your information, this bike was launched at 25th December 2014 at one of the biggest bike gathering in Malaysia. After I have been inform about this bike, I went to the sole distributor and paid just MYR300 (84.22 USD) for the deposit. The promotion price is actually MYR12,800 (3.593.59 USD) exclude insurance and others. Total will be MYR13,400 (3,762.04). So, it is a very nice price for a very nice bike!!

However, I am still waiting for sample bike to do a test ride. Should be in near time since the company still use the bike for promotion at other state as well.

Just wondering, I've been informed that this bike (KTN RS 250 in Malaysia) will get a carburetor version instead of FI system. I tried to get as many info as i could regarding the differences between these two system but in the end, I am kind of confusing. Of course there will be pro's and con's for both system, but which one is actually better in terms of maintenance and fuel consumption?

Can't wait to ride the bike!!
Hi... Im new to this forum and i've just collected my ride (KTN RS3 in Malaysia) 2 days ago and still getting used to it. Any SEA region riders here have changed their top box. I think the stock top box is a lite small...