View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Welcome! Sportbike owners do not seem to join us as much as other kinds of bikes owners. My guess is, like you, they buy them oftentimes from other first time riders ( in some cases from those who didn't take care of them--not saying that detail is the case with you and your friend), are able to fix their problems (if there were issues) while learning to ride, and then move on to bigger and better things.

I hope you stick around for a while, because it would be nice to see how these bikes hold up (as compared to the enduros many of us have) over the long term.
You're right, I've picked up on all those facts while looking for info on the bike I own.

I've also had to tinker with the carb on this bike due to it sitting for some time before I came to own it, but since the carb work it has been running really good.

I've also been told by all my biker friends that I will likely want more power and speed sooner or later, but we'll see. This is my first bike ever and I plan on keeping it for quite some time IF it runs and functions well.

So far so good!