View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #2496

Quote:
Originally Posted by detours View Post
I wonder if the one on the upgraded LED headlight is also for show. You'll have to let us know when your order comes in.

btw, how long do orders from taobao normally take to ship? I guess there's the time to ship to the agent plus repackaging and shipping to you.
Indeed, I certainly will report on the design and effective lighting of the upgraded LED headlight.

The length of time required before the Taobao agent ships the parcel is proportionate to the number of items ordered. You take a big hit on shipping costs for the first 500 grams (1.1 pounds). Each subsequent, 500 grams is shipped at a much reduced cost. Therefore, I always place a large order, and get everything I think I will need, so I can minimize the shipping cost per item.

Since I always place a large order, I expect to wait about a month before all the items from the various vendors are finally delivered to my agent. In my experience, about 85% of the items usually arrive in two weeks, but the last 15% of the items usually take another two weeks to show up.

After all the items arrive, I request photographs of the items to make sure everything is correct. After the agent packs the items and ships them, I usually receive the parcel in about 7 days. If one only orders a few items, he is likely to receive them within three weeks after he orders them.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894