View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 01:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
BTW, what really separates your bike from a PW80 is the engine. Aside from it being a Honda clone, it is a four stroke, where the PW80 is a two stroke. Follow whatever frame instructions you find for a PW80 (like chain adjustment), but disregard any engine references.

On that note, your existing exhaust pipe is meant for a two-stroke, and is definitely wrong for your bike. If you want more power, you'd need a four stroke pipe and muffler. Let us know if you want more info on that.
Man your like an encyclopedia for me right now, haha

So as long as its the right MM air filter, where its goes onto the carb, I should be good. I'l also switch that spacer to the inside of the frame today, see if that will help me out some. I've found a few good websites for certain parts that eBay didnt have, wwww.bikebandit.com being one of them haha, but for the most part I have found everything I need on eBay with no issues.

And wow is that really a two-stroke exhaust on there? Is this common for these bikes? Guess I'll go check out some 4 stroke honda exhaust or something to see if I can find one thatll work. And yes, any extra info I can get about this bike is great;ly appreciated! Thanks again and have a great day.