View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 09:41 PM   #2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCDude View Post
TT:

Joe from CSC here. We are not open on the weekends (at some point we will be, but not yet). We'd love to have you visit and see the bike. If you want to ride it, I or someone else will ride with you. We ask that you call first to schedule a time to do this to make sure someone is here to go out with you. You can give us a call at 909 445 0900.
Thank you for letting me know. Next week is spring break so I will see whats going on and give you a call asap. Will you guys be having any kind of promotional sale on the new bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldqwerty View Post
Pay attention to the throttle response. Many bikes these days are tuned too lean to satisfy the EPA mandates and that makes the bikes runny crappy. Some sporty bikes have aftermarket chips and other parts available and are easily retuned while running on a dyno. Harley does this at the dealership for $$$$ and $$$$, and then requires $$$$ to do what the factory should have done in the first place. Some fixes are as simple as soldering a resistor in a sensor wire to make the computer think the bike is running a tad leaner than it really is, which is a $2 fix. If this is going to be a problem I'd like to get started on a solution to getting the Federaling gooberment out of my bike.
I was just thinking of this last night. I am sure the bikes are at least somewhat under performing especially since they are CA approved and CA EPA laws always screw up our bikes in stock config. Hopefully it will be an easy fix though.