View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:18 AM   #3505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaume View Post
Hi everybody:

I'm preparing my first medium trip (500 Km) and don't like to repair the tube on the road. Anyone have any issue with the tube quality (from China) and the sealant like Slime or QuadBoss. Because here in Chile, a guy form a Bikeshop told me there is some problem whit the quality of the tube, related with the size of the punch and the tube tear, loosing the sealant ....

Thank for your help...
I prefer to spend a little extra and put RideOn in my tires. It will outperform any other sealant by fare. It is also water based and can be easily cleaned up if a patch is needed. All around, a far better product than Slime and other cheaper options, and when one rides truly remote places, the extra dollars are cheap insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
CSC has posted the new website. It contains a page where all factory parts for the RX3 are sold. The page contains parts diagrams, and prices.

http://www.cscmotorcycles.com/category-s/102.htm
The new websites are A W E S O M E ! ! ! Clean, simple, and so easy to use no 12-year old necessary. Easy shopping for accessories and other things CSC sells, too.