Thread: New Member!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #11

First I just want to say thank you to all for the warm welcome and all the info is greatly appreciated. The ad says they are adult 125s and im 5'11 145lbs so I hope its a good fit ill have to check them out before I make the purchase of course I think it will be fine for me my girlfriend who im buing the second bike for is what im concerned about shes only 5'2 and about 125lbs I just hope her feet reach the ground lol!!!! I just want to be able to have nice bikes for us to go have some fun on and on a pretty tight budget so these looked perfect! I will indeed buy some locktite and a set of metric wrenches or a socket set and some other misc. tools as needed most likely from harbor freight that's always been my go to for good deals I have read a lot about mikuni carb swapping and sprocket swapping on this forum what all stuff should I do to make these fast, fun and dependable?? new handle bars? etc.. & to answer your question kato I live in a apartment so I was thinking of storing them on my outside patio locked up and covered with a motorcycle cover unless this is a bad idea.. Sorry if I ramble on im just super excited about everything and am so happy I stumbled across you guys you all are the best!!!! TYVM!