View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 12:39 PM   #78

"But as it stands, it seems as if there is zero interest in this and I've really just wasted my time, except for the 3 bikes this will end up on."

Eco, Welcome to the world of manufacturing. I hate to be the one to say it but I'm going to say it. We the people who buy the RX3 are cheap a$$. The CSC centerstand is $130, yours is $240. Yours works better, wider , safer, easier to put up on, etc. Being self-employed myself, I have no doubt that the time and energy you put into this justifies $240. But we are cheap A$$es.
If you got a prepaid PayPal? $100 deposit from 10-15 people willing to buy them at a "better" price, say $150-$175 shipped. Do you think you could make them in that price range? That would give you $1000-$1500 upfront to make it worth your while , then before you ship them you'd be getting another $500-$750 .Mine wouldn't even need to be powder coated. We are cheap and thrifty dudes which is why we bought the RX3 for the value. There , I said it, but everyone else was thinking it. Beautiful stand by the way, rj