View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 01:35 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
Thank you, Kat. I got the log file to work.

From your post #41, I downloaded and installed the LiveLink Gen-II software. I also downloaded your files.

I can view RX3.log, and zoom in on the data.
I can view RX3.ply, and see a snapshot of the data in PCHUD.
I can view RX3 Live Link Gen.csv in the Live Link Gen-II software, and I see all the graphs. Individual lines are highlighted when I choose the desired engine parameter. Did you include any gauges?

The Live Link Gen-II software is very powerful, and much nicer than the PCHUD log program. Is there a help file, or tutorial for learning how to operate the Live Link Gen-II software, and create gauges?
To be honest I can't remember what I put in the download but probably not a configuration file for the gauges.

But you can do this quite easily by doing a right click on any one of the gauges and select a different parameter for each gauge and then play back the data in "real time" which is pretty cool.

To make the gauges bigger you can slide the divider between the gauges and the graph to the right.

For the help file which has some instruction , if you click on the first tab at the top you will then see it listed on the left hand side .

I will have a search and see if i can find something better.

Hope this was what you meant